My 2nd Pisces' test grow...Colombian Kush!

• Thread starter symbiote420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

First the Funkberry and Hindu Blue now this!
Thanks for the opp Jimmy, this cross should be freakin epic! The Colombian Kush is Kush Inc. (SFV OGK x SoCal Master Kush) mom, one sick plant X Reeferman's Santa Marta Colombian Gold poppa, the old school gold standard and as usual 100% germ rates with Pisces gear, that's 28/28 sprouted beans so far! Plus I got a pack of Super Silver Afghans as freebies too, those are like a freakin dream cross for this elf proclaimed indy/satty MiddleMan LOL!!

Tuesday I put all 6 in the soaker for 24hrs, then planted em in FF Light Warrior Wednesday, they sprouted by Saturday morning!
My 2nd pisces test growcolombian kush
My 2nd pisces test growcolombian kush 2
My 2nd pisces test growcolombian kush 3
My 2nd pisces test growcolombian kush 4

Snapped these last two pics a few minutes ago, that LW is super weak I won't be using it plain again, I'll add some castings and maybe some 0-5-0 bat shit to the mix next go, I fed em a little Stump Tea from HTG Supply today.....My new veg soil mix has been cooking over two weeks now, I will be transplanting out of the Solo cups in about three weeks.
Jimmy has some of the best A+++ gear out there.....I hope to do these as much justice as the Funkberry.........don't sleep on Pisces Genetics!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, SYM! This is gonna be some fire. Imagine an Indica with that soaring Sativa high. Keep up the great work, bro. I'm here for this show.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Thats a tasty sounding cross and i agree on the pisces gear,shits under rated,I got some packs back when they ran the 2 for 1 special and every bean has cracked that both me and son have tried.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Pulling up a seat.
There off to a good start, cant wait to see how these turn out.

blazer

blazer

Nice sym cant wait to see how these turn out picked up some more pisces gear thought these were fems,good vibes your way bro im watching this one!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yea, hard habit to break writing mom & pops on strain desciptions I guess....I meant to say SMCG mom LOL, I couldn't go back and edit but yes these are fems. I got a good feeling about these little ladies!
* And this time around I'll be smart and take cuts lmao!

215 User

215 User

I remember that smell from the 70's cause you knew they were smokin that GOLD!
Album covers,shoe box tops with the seeds stacked in the corner.

Good Luck symbiote420

symbiote420

symbiote420

Update:
I had rebuilt my room recently using OSB particle board, long story short it was off-gassing and ruining my babies, I knew something was awry! I have since removed the OSB and put up greenboards and Orca paper! Between the 22nd and the 3rd they stalled and had absolutely no growth, thay started looking messed up too, a burned up, overwatered and wilted appearance, I'm glad that's over! All the green growth is from the 4th, I just hit em with a castings tea adding Sea-90, Lush Roots 840, molasses, and SeaGreen!
Symbiote420 052
Symbiote420 053
Symbiote420 054
Symbiote420 055
Symbiote420 056
Symbiote420 057
Symbiote420 058

To think I almost was about to scrap everything in the veg & bloom room, it really paid off riding this out till I found the problem.....I would have been upset losing these because I believe this are gonna be the shiz!

Top Bottom