My 62 Top Girl Is Looking Bad Help Pease

• Thread starter sa.mokey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sa.mokey

Thanks a ton people's!!!!! I used that humic acid OMG....... buds doubled in size in two days after I gave some mixed with plain water and she just exploded thank you guys so much. Idk if humic or fulvic are the same but the humic acid did number plus I bought som micro soil and put on top to bring my bio life back up and man I'm M so grateful to you all for the help.

Organikz

Organikz

@Organikz " You toast the micro herd as soon as you add nitrates"........show me the science behind that statement because its bullshit period...

Here is the basics of nitrogen
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrification

Here is a study between synthetic and organic ferts and there affects

http://scialert.net/fulltext/?doi=ja.2010.102.110&org=11

Bacteria do not know what is organic what is synthetic and neither does the plant. The differance between synthetic and a animal by product aka organic fert is the carbon content. Also animal by products are a slow release version of fert typically, where synthetics do not need to go through a conversion proces to be viable for use by the plant.

Its like saying that if you use any inorganic substance to grow a organic crop with it is no longer organic. Again that is a false statement because there are inorganic substances vital to sustaining life of that crop, yet everyone uses it and still states thier crop is organic.

Bacteria have to have nitrogen to live. Yes you can kill bacteria by going to toxic levels, guano and chiken manure are 2 good examples and yes if you use anhydrous ammonia you will kill the bacteria for a breif period.

If you use your inputs responsibly you will not kill the bacteria herds reguardless what you choose to use as a input.

The only reason I replied is to stop the misinformation being given out. To the op did not mean to derail the thread but I am trying to get the facts out in the open where they belong.
I was going back through this post and I was reading another cite 9f yours in depth...whats this?

"The use of inorganic fertilizers resulted in low organic carbon content, microbial counts and microbial biomass carbon of the soil, although it increased the soil’s NPK level which could be explained by the rates of fertilizers being applied."

whitepistols

whitepistols

Carbon/nitrogen ratio or C/n, its all very dependant on this.

Its not about why kind of fert you use, in this case its dirt.

Reason why salt base will lower bacteria counts and cause fert to run hotter is there not adding carbon base material back like compost, leafs, straw ect...

You can only grow so long before you deplete resources and throw the balance out of whack.

Hydro growers know this. The saying less is more was used by hydro growers long ass time before it become a cliche'
Anyone thats ran dwc,nft,or a tag system know you cannot run nute levels high because it will nute burn on lower ppm vs same strain in peat or a coir base. Thats the reason nft and tag are touchy compared to a water culture. None of these methods use any kind of carbon except whats in the nutes.

Bottom line if you run with animal by products and dont add back aka re ammend then your going to be in the same situation wether its meals used or good ol miracle grow.
This is why I run hydro. How many people do not soil test, yet claim salts are bad. Talk about the blind leading the blind. I run hydro because I control it from start to end.I know every input, how much and when.

C/N dictates so much of everything, to much one way or the other it becomes a nitemare.

I use coir and 2 secrets ot coir is multi watering and leave the roots in place. Dig or cut out a fist size hole plop in fresh rooted plant fill in with coir and hit the switch. Its said repeatedly coir gets better every run and its from the old roots being available, being broken down by the beni's.

Last edited:
S

sa.mokey

Thanks again without the experience of you all it would have taken me longer to be able to identify this problem and I maybe would have lost the lady. But I am grateful there was some higher knowledge out there to help the issue now I am even closer to being. Even bett

S

sa.mokey

Good or bad right or wrong I have. The gift of discernment so I was able to see the truth even if someone else thought otherwise so all of the input was helpful

Top Bottom