My 7 Sisters

• Thread starter ZONER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZONER

ZONER

Hello Everyone,
Been beating my brains out and am down to the 7 sisters out of some 20+ beans, they are.....drum roll please.....

1 White Lavender (fem)
1 Cluster (fem)
1 Ace of Spades :embarassed:
4 Candyland

They are all approximately 2 months old from germination, sorry misplaced my notes. They are sitting in 75 cent Dollar General Discount Store Bags, the soil is

Fox Farms Ocean Forest
Sunshine mix #4
and a lot of extra perlite.

They are outside now and yes I missed their feeding yesterday, but will feed them
tonight went I put them back in the barn. I use FF grow big, fish emulsion, some
shit tea and some floralicious bloom (but just a little) every third watering.

ZONER........sorry for the crappy pics....

My 7 sisters

My 7 sisters 2

My 7 sisters 3

Kushwick

Kushwick

Now thats a way to use the grocery store for.growing.. All looks good so far..

homebrew420

homebrew420

Loving those grow bags. Candyland? What is this? Whit lav sounds great. I have a creation Accidental Magic that tastes of lavander. Keep em growing

ZONER

ZONER

Hey Homebrew,
The Candyland is predominately Sativa and is a Bay Platinum Cookies x GrandDaddy Purp. It's my first time growing the strain and I am looking forward to a nice grow. Hope I can find a mother out of the 4 candylands for clones, one of them is very bushy.....keepin my fingers crossed.

Thanks again Homebrew

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

You wanna see some come through. they will air prune back and help to keep them from getting rootbound. I have grown some candyland and they are strong plants. Your ladies look beautiful so far. I really wanna see how those bags do for you. Great idea.

ZONER

ZONER

You wanna see some come through. they will air prune back and help to keep them from getting rootbound. I have grown some candyland and they are strong plants. Your ladies look beautiful so far. I really wanna see how those bags do for you. Great idea.
It's only been 12 days since I up potted or bagged in this case, but I sure will keep a look out for roots..... I might up bag them in 5 weeks or so to 15 gallon bags... appreciate the info Mayonnaise.

ZONER

ZONER

Hey everyone,
Here are some additional crappy photo's of the sisters
White Lavender

G13 Cluster

Ace of Spades

4 Candyland

A little droopy due to an early afternoon thunder boomer, so I put them back in the barn because It might rain again this evening.

ZONER .......... Peace

ZONER

ZONER

Afternoon folks,
Three of my girls are now around 40 inches tall from the soil line, question I have is.....should I top them at this point or just let them run the way they are. Also if I wanted to up pot them how long before they start flowering outdoors should I do so? 2 weeks, 3 weeks ?

Thanks Zoner

ZONER

ZONER

Still veggin' it's been 19 days outside.....so here come some more pics.....
White Lavender at around 40 inches starting to fill out just a bit.

Cluster

Ace of Spades

My 4 Candylands

I will be giving them a little neem wash tonight, then up baggin for the final run this weekend....might not waste up potting the freak Candyland

ZONER.....peace

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Lookin good Zoner. I wouldn't top em this late in the season, a good uppot should set em up for some nice buds and a great finish. Good luck with em the rest of the way bro. MGG

ZONER

ZONER

Lookin good Zoner. I wouldn't top em this late in the season, a good uppot should set em up for some nice buds and a great finish. Good luck with em the rest of the way bro. MGG
Thanks for the kind words MGG.....can't wait to see how damn tall the White Lavender & the Cluster get.....it's been a long time since I was able to grow a few outdoors.

Top Bottom