my 818 og kush is sick i need help from the pros!!

• Thread starter OGKuShSAL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OGKuShSAL

hi i transferred my 818 og from a 3 gallon to a 5 gallon and i dont know if i did it sloppy but my 818 is looking limp, check the pics. is it in shock will it bounce back? anything i should do?

Getattachmentjpg
Venom818

Venom818

Im not a pro but from here she looks to have really nice color when i transplant I like to give my plants dnf green that helps with the stress but im sure every company has there own nute that helps with trasplanting shock.

J

jimbaloo

she was fine before transplant? how long is pic after transplant? water stress?

M

MIZZ ELVIS

IMVHO since you just transplanted very recently I would think she is just feeling a lil stressed. I would use some kind of innoculant depending on what your substrate is composed of. Great white is what I use when I transplant, it contains Various beneficial bacteria, Several species of Myco Fungi, and vitamins. You could also use the granular plant success and sprinkle it in underneath, and around the root ball before you transplant to a new pot. I'm curious what your soil mix is composed of, and what nutrients you use as well....Answer those ?'s for me and I can offer some more thorough advice. If your purely Organic though, some form of Inoculant will work wonders on your roots. These beneficial micro organisms colonize the plants root and do many amazing things. For instance Azospirillum bacteria when colonizing roots, release auxin like hormones that increase root hair production on each root exponentially. The benefits of which can easily be seen with the naked eye.

saldiado

saldiado

depending on how you transplanted the roots may need more water to get properly established in new space.

Venom818

Venom818

if im not mistaken i think seaweed is good for relieving stress after transplant.

B

bicycle racer

ogs are the best and the worst imo. best smoke weakest most finicky plants to dial in with larry og being the trickiest. what i have learned is ph stability is critical as is fert ppms on the lower end like say 600ppm for veg. i work up to 800 to 1000ppm in flower depending on indoor or out and available lumens etc... you can grow a number of strains and do everything the same and certain plants are so happy and the ogs will be suffering if things are not perfect. i find vegging ogs is a lot harder than flowering them out. one great thing to do if you can is give that og some direct sunlight it does something to them seems to strengthen there immunity they love it. also if you can ever do an outdoor og grow they are entirely different plants very easy to grow outdoor hard to screw up recommended.

B

bicycle racer

yeah seaweed extract superthrive hygrozyme great white maybe a little h202 all are helpful for root issues and transplant and make sure ph is ok i like 5.8 to 6.3 or so for soil coco etc.. it looks nice and green so probably not needed but i do foliar spray if i feel root uptake is hindered by ph or other issues. my opinion only take it for what its worth.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

Without being able to actually see it and know what's in the soil. It looks like it's over-watered a bit. The color is good, the leaves just look like they are starting to do the too much water curl. How has the watering schedule been? Was the plant pretty root bound before you transplanted it?

Jeezer

Jeezer

i would say its over watered. unless it has been drooping for more than a day or two then something is very wrong.

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

Well it does not look ill my friend. Kinda looks a little cold maybe or transplant shock. Not an organic fan; however flush her hard, and recim 3/4 the ppms. Not sure what else to say. Look green like the others say.

ooS0uPoo

ooS0uPoo

I bet my balls that plant is back to normal in less than 3 days....

Keep me posted, I dont wanna lose my balls.

Jeezer

Jeezer

I bet my balls that plant is back to normal in less than 3 days....

Keep me posted, I dont wanna lose my balls.

i bet my balls thats the reason why the guy hasnt replied to his own thread.

joeca1i

joeca1i

I like to leave the plant out, of direct light for a day.The look, could just be from shock,over watered,or cold soil.

Top Bottom