My auto flowers are huge

• Thread starter oldtimer1960
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldtimer1960

oldtimer1960

I've never grown autoflowers before but these things look huge,they are 94 days from sprout in this pic. They are on day 17 of a 12/12 schedule, thats the only way I could get them to start flowering. Like I said these are autoflowers from mephisto genetics, freebies I might add.

My auto flowers are huge
oldtimer1960

oldtimer1960

I've never grown autoflowers before but these things look huge,they are 94 days from sprout in this pic. They are on day 17 of a 12/12 schedule, thats the only way I could get them to start flowering. Like I said these are autoflowers from mephisto genetics, freebies I might add.
Edit =97 days not 94

oldtimer1960

oldtimer1960

Looks like I need to do a major defoilation as lights can't penatrate the canopy very well but I've heard that it is not good to defoilate autoflowers although I have had to do some already due to being extremely thick,any thoughts would be appreciated. Tia

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Looks like I need to do a major defoilation as lights can't penatrate the canopy very well but I've heard that it is not good to defoilate autoflowers although I have had to do some already due to being extremely thick,any thoughts would be appreciated. Tia
They are really dense, I'd be thinning them out. What strain is that?
Mephisto sure is proud of their product, I can't stomach their pricing though!

C

coloneljoint

Day 94 and just hitting the flowering switch at day 17 of 12/12, huh? Must be on their own schedule. Let's hope they bring in some serious buds after the late bloom start

oldtimer1960

oldtimer1960

I know autoflowers aren't supposed to be on a light schedule but someone on here suggested putting them on a 12/12 because they weren't flowering on their own, so I did that and it worked

Top Bottom