My autoflower can't be revenging...

• Thread starter kevboe11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kevboe11

Hello all, not an inexperienced grower here. Ive had 4 pretty successful auto grows before this one and never had this problem. Also the seeds were Hawaiian Skunk auto, all of them. Not all my plants look like this either. There are some that look really good and normal. All started same time Oct 9. What could the problem be, I have 9 plants total, with 5 looking like these and 4 that are thriving. I'm stumped. Same nutes, same medium, same lights, same everything, 5 gallon bags, 750w of full spec led

My autoflower cant be revenging
My autoflower cant be revenging 2
3cats

3cats

Hello all, not an inexperienced grower here. Ive had 4 pretty successful auto grows before this one and never had this problem. Also the seeds were Hawaiian Skunk auto, all of them. Not all my plants look like this either. There are some that look really good and normal. All started same time Oct 9. What could the problem be, I have 9 plants total, with 5 looking like these and 4 that are thriving. I'm stumped. Same nutes, same medium, same lights, same everything, 5 gallon bags, 750w of full spec led
They've started to flower is all I can see

Motley2

Motley2

It's the genetics some autos take longer to get to sexual maturity silver lining is they generally get a lot bigger and yield far more than the ones that start flowering at 3".

K

kevboe11

The first 3 are of normal flowering, the last 3 of the problem flowering. All the same seed, nutes, medium, and lights. I got 5 nasty looking ones and 4 that are looking good. What would cause this?

20231109 190339
20231109 190402
20231109 190338
20231109 190325
20231109 190304
Motley2

Motley2

Are you using a two part feed eg veg and flower as the ones that have taken longer to flower would have needed to stay on the veg nutrient regime longer than the others if is the case looks like maybe too much P and K. A bit of calmag I find is useful in transition from veg to flower and through to finish.

Grower1974

Grower1974

I’ve had an auto reveg. Mostly sugar leaves around the colas kept growing out of them until I just cut the slut down.

K

kevboe11

All the plants got identical everything on my end, same water schedule, same nutes, same lights, everything the same. Which is why I'm scratching my head here why there would be such a significant difference in the plants at just 4 weeks. They had preflowers at 2 weeks already.

Motley2

Motley2

Have you checked for light leaks and made sure there dark cycle isn't interrupted. Ph can be an issue or over feeding all plants although same in name can have many phenotypic differences more saliva more ruderilis etc hence why some are maybe dragging there heels. Frustrating but they may just require a week or two more to engage full flowering of course you could change to 12/12 lighting schedule for rest of flowering but if you do this you can't change it back till they done.

K

kevboe11

Yes I used Bonnie and Clyde by Cronk nutes with a Flower Fuel that I just started 2 days ago, to try and correct this mess. They all been flowering the same amount of time to, well within 2-3 days of each other
Have you checked for light leaks and made sure there dark cycle isn't interrupted. Ph can be an issue or over feeding all plants although same in name can have many phenotypic differences more saliva more ruderilis etc hence why some are maybe dragging there heels. Frustrating but they may just require a week or two more to engage full flowering of course you could change to 12/12 lighting schedule for rest of flowering but if you do this you can't change it back till they done.

K

kevboe11

They are autoflower, light leaks shouldn't be an issue in the dark cycle, but I grow in a tent in a windowless, unlighted attic, so on their dark period they don't get any light anyway. I checked my nutes, and I didn't catch it at first but the "Clyde" fert from Cronk, it's #2 of the 2 part autoflower nutrient combo they got, but it's has a Nitrogen level of 3. I bet that is what is messing it up. I'm just going with Flower Fuel now, 1-34-32 with some molasses to give em a kick in the ass.

Motley2

Motley2

They are autoflower, light leaks shouldn't be an issue in the dark cycle, but I grow in a tent in a windowless, unlighted attic, so on their dark period they don't get any light anyway. I checked my nutes, and I didn't catch it at first but the "Clyde" fert from Cronk, it's #2 of the 2 part autoflower nutrient combo they got, but it's has a Nitrogen level of 3. I bet that is what is messing it up. I'm just going with Flower Fuel now, 1-34-32 with some molasses to give em a kick in the ass.
https://www.seedsman.com/uk-en/blog/autoflower-not-flowering

Some info you may find useful here.

C

CocoFun

Ummm....light leaks will hermie the hell outta an auto in dark. I know what you're applying, they don't even need dark, they flower regardless, but yeah, light leaks just like a photo my man....hermie those inbred whores

Top Bottom