MY BABY'S BUDDAH

• Thread starter ZONER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZONER

ZONER

Results of my 16 hour slow cooker method.
2 POUNDS UNSALTED BUTTER
4 ZIPS OF QUALITY SHAKE GROUND UP IN A COFFEE GRINDER

NOW MY OLE LADY THE COOKIE MONSTER CAN BAKE AWAY
My babys buddah

My babys buddah 2

Now that's BUDDAH

Max Frost

Max Frost

Hell yeah bro! Now...where can I find a 10 foot wide bagel!!! Haha! looks potent as hell Z! How was the taste? The potency? What have you used it in? Looking yummy! Exactly what is your "slow cooker method"? Best, -Max

B

BestAround

if u don't like the taste of edibles. use water.. put butter.. and weed in water.. then put in freezer.. and take out ur butter. once its all one nice chunk... cuts down on the green taste and smell.. put it this way.. I had a friends dad accidentally eat one.. and he had no clue it was a pot cookie. until he was wrecked .......... if u like taste and want smell.. then don't use water.. plus the water doesn't allow the butter to burn as easily also.

B

BestAround

I ment. u need to do the extraction with WATER and butter.. heat.. then wen ur done. put it in freezer and let it sit till it forms a nice chunk of butter.. works like a charm.. and allows u to make cakes and brownies and all sorts of edibles.. and not even taste that weird taste.. me personally I hate the taste.

ZONER

ZONER

I ment. u need to do the extraction with WATER and butter.. heat.. then wen ur done. put it in freezer and let it sit till it forms a nice chunk of butter.. works like a charm.. and allows u to make cakes and brownies and all sorts of edibles.. and not even taste that weird taste.. me personally I hate the taste.
As usual Best Around .... I left out the 4 cups of water I used, with the butter and the 4 zips I ground up that I added to my slow cooker. Thanks for looking out Bro.
ZONER ......:oldman:

ZONER

ZONER

COOKIES, OLE LADY WANTED GREEN SPRINKLES, YAH I KNOW BUT HEY ... GOT ME SOME....

Hell yeah bro! Now...where can I find a 10 foot wide bagel!!! Haha! looks potent as hell Z! How was the taste? The potency? What have you used it in? Looking yummy! Exactly what is your "slow cooker method"? Best, -Max
Wow welcome back my Yoda .... Lol, I pa roused the World Wide Web several times over and this is the one I utilized ...

SLOW COOKER
INGREDIENTS
  • 3.75 OZ of shake
  • 4 Cups of water
  • 2 lbs of non-salted butter or ghee. I say non-salted because I will be baking and extra salt isn't always called for. I also used ghee because there is no water and so the THC is absorbed/distributed more full2 cups water
  • Metal Sieve
  • Cheese cloth
  • Coffee grinder or food processor or hand grinder (necessary to rip your weed into flour)
  • Plastic tupperware large enough to hold two cups of water and your butter
  • Rubber bands
  • Plastic gloves
DIRECTIONS

Part I - Dissolving
  • Pour the 4 cups of water into your slow cooker and turn it on high. The butter will melt in the hot water and prevent any of the butter or THC burning off.
  • Using your food processor or coffee grinder chop the weed until it is extra fine and powdery.
  • Cut your butter or ghee into cubes, and when the water in your slow cooker is hot (20 minutes?) Melt the butter in the crock pot. Let butter melt completely, stirring to help remove any chunks
  • Combine grass flour and butter and stir in well. Make sure to scrape the crystal kief off the sides of the food processor or grinder.
  • Turn slow cooker on high for 1 hour. After one hour, change to low setting and let sit for no more than 24 hours. We left it on over night (a total of 16 hours) and it stank up the house, but is incredibly potent.
Part II - Buttering
  • You now have a dark mess of dank green fat. You need to filter out the plant material to get the good stuff.
  • Pour through fine Metal Sieve , collect the messy shake then
  • Fold cheesecloth over itself until it can serve as a filter.
  • Place folded cheesecloth over tupperware and affix using elastic bands.
  • Pour messy shake through cheesecloth over the tupperware and squeeze out the remaining butter wearing your rubber gloves.
  • Reattach cheesecloth and pour remaining messy shake and squeeze again. Discard useless dope.
  • Spatula and collect all the butter, put a lid on the tupperware and store in the fridge until solid.
  • When the butter has risen and solidified on top of the water, use a knife to cut out the mass of green butter. Throw out the nasty swamp butter. You can keep in your fridge or freezer for as long as your original brick of butter to use at well!

TASTE:
In my cookies and cake no real issue, just a very.... very.....slight musky scent

Now on the other hand I put a pad on my buckwheat flapjacks with some sorghum and it was fantastic .... Not to mention the several hours of a nice slow buzz, that lasted about 4 1/2 hours ....nice

POTENCY:
The first batch of cookies I used half a stick of regular butter and half a stick of my Buddah. Made about 16 cookies .... Well needless to say I ate one ..... Waited and hour ...ate a second cookie ..... One more time and ate my third cookie .... Can I say big mistake.... That shit hit me all at once in the middle of a conversation I fell apart laughing my ass off, damn thought I took mescaline...I was laughing so hard. The buzz was a constant race up the hill race down the hill.
So then 6 hours later I still have a nice buzz and warned my Ole Lady to only eat about 1 1/2 cookies.

2ND BATCH:
Went with a full stick of my butter but we only ate 1 cookie each, it deffinetly helped with my banged up knees and back, but really helped us sleep through the night without tossing and turning.......I haven't slept that good in a while not even when I just burn a bowl. Medibles deffinetly have a place on my shelf, I originally was making Buddah for the Ole Lady and it clearly benefits her, Hell why not me.
*****COOKIES BAKED AT 300 degrees*****

Next will try using the Buddah in making my own home made pasta, now that's Italian, Mama Mia ......

Last edited:
B

BestAround

ya well ur extracting so much stupid shit in ur oil / butter.. why do u think its so green? my shit comes out tinted green.. but not GREEN BUTTER.. lol shit the most potent shit ive had was more dark then it was green.

J

Jalisco Kid

I use water only for 12 hours then butter the last 6. It is longer then most run theirs but I am after everything I can get. I have found running real hot water back thru the herb after you thought you squeezed it all out. A friend said it was a waste of time so I had put the run off separate. Took that butter put it on a pancake and told him to eat it. Dude was begging me to help him come down. JK

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Thanks bro.. My best batch of butter came from the crock pot too.. Tried doing some oil last time, and didn't work for me.. Back to the butter.. Hope ya saved some green sprinkles for St. Pattys Day..lol.. Enjoy Mr. & Mrs. Z

Top Bottom