My Bad Zombie Virus

• Thread starter TMahIn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TMahIn

my bad i posted a thread earlier posted as oga alien virus. i meant zombie virus. i have looking on any info on this strain if anyone has had any luck with it or if they know where to come by it. anyway sorry for the mix up thanks mtnlivin for pointing that out
peace:character0050:

C

cr1ppler

you can get them directly from oga's site. unfortunately, their site was recently hacked and you cannot order for now.

T

TMahIn

hell yea thanks man. i try it a couple weeks or something. have you had this strain/seed bank ? is there gear good?

S

Spliff-killa

I do:

Zombie Virus:

outdoors=4'-6' indoors=@ 2'-3'
weight=average to good
flower=60-65 days
genetics=90/10 indica/sativa

"The mother is Bo-Bo, a special pheno. The cross was made by Scrappy and consists of Bog Medley circa 2004 x Rainbow #4(Swan Song Seeds), which is Hawaiian Afghani x Sour Bubble. Her father is Pollen Chuck(grape pheno) by Core Seeds, consisting of a 3rd gen Sour Diesel B x 2.5 female. The male used is called Pee-Wee, which is Purple Bastard(Black Russian x Double Purple Doja) x Hqs White Widow male. Zombie will veg very quickly, with a large stock and huge fans.
There are 2 phenos: 1 is very compact with tight nodes, while the other is more symmetrical with evenly spaced nodes-great for SOG. Buds are tight on both phenos and yeild is above avrage. In flower, it packs on most of its weight in weeks 3 to 5 with trich-encrusted secondary leaves, which makes for some amazing bubble hash. This plant is joy to grow, and is suited for novices and pros alike".

Taste= a bit sour, a bit cotton candy and sour taste when burned.
Smell=unburned:very distinct, like grape candies
Bud look=very resin covered/needs to be dried well, breaks up evely
High onset=10-15 min
High duration=about 3 to 6 hours
High type=VERY COUCHLOCK & VERY STRONG
***BEST NOT TO MOVE AROUND MUCH AND DO NOT TRY AND OPERATE MACHINERY***

S

Spliff-killa

Zombie virus

Hey T, did you get that info that I sent you? Cant tell if you got it, but if you did hope it helps. Kinda still learning this site.:smiley_joint:

Top Bottom