My biz partner Hazeman....

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Motarebel

Motarebel

I announced at GSA back in '05 that i had taken on a partner. I was busted soon after so we parted ways and when the coast cleared he became my silent partner. These were his wishes to stay hidden untill rescently. Most of his work is projects i gave him so now his breeding style will be all his own. Our new labels will have either Motarebel or Hazeman on it to let folks know who made the stock. You'll know anyways as we're each responsible for setting up our own testers. Listed below is the current/past stock and who made what so let's welcome Hazeman to the outside world!:harvest:

Hazeman's work history for Motarebel Genetics-
Molokai frost and hybrids
Skunk #1 and hybrids
Uzbeki and hybrids
Blowfish and hybrids
pacific G-13 bx-1
P.O.W. F2
Sour turbo F2
Aloha white widow hybrids
purple #1 hybrids

Stock we both made as we have the same males and females-
Redneck koosh
Green Manalishi
RockyMountainHigh
Redneck T~n~T

Mota's current work-
RonnieJames
Herijuana
Gryphon
many being tested!

So there ya have it,Hazeman will be using today's hot genes and i'll be starting my preservation project forcused on old skool genes.

420king-MASSES

Briong on the old school strains from yesteryear brother mota //and welcome to the outside world hazeman you couldnt of hooked up with a better breeder

P

primeform

Love the old school genes! Could you give us some more info on the blowfish strain mota?

aleYarok

aleYarok

old school and new school... fucking love it. good things to come i imagine.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Mota or Hazeman, Can you tell me who made your DF Lemon Thai ? I did not see you list it on the list Mota. Thank you in advance! monkey5

Motarebel

Motarebel

Mota or Hazeman, Can you tell me who made your DF Lemon Thai ? I did not see you list it on the list Mota. Thank you in advance! monkey5

I'm guilty of that one.

420gator - Rockymountainhigh is a Mikado hybrid x Colorado Green Bud.

primeform- the Blowfish was made by DutchFlowers,the genetics are listed in the breeders forum(there's a sticky about DutchFlower strains).

G

gooey

kool shit mota....awsome to have a local rocking out...peace n puffs

P

primeform

I'm guilty of that one.

420gator - Rockymountainhigh is a Mikado hybrid x Colorado Green Bud.

primeform- the Blowfish was made by DutchFlowers,the genetics are listed in the breeders forum(there's a sticky about DutchFlower strains).

nice, thanks for the info mota. I always wondered about dutchflowers since i missed all that craziness. Grim Bros still doing anything? That link just got me STOKED about the fugu kush. Ive been harassing sannieseeds every week askin if they got them in yet!

M

mokush

have you heard from your friend greens if so and you got contact info please email me at the address in my sig greens and i were pretty good friends and i know he would like to get back in touch asap

not trying to hyjack

L

Loonymc

good to know hazeman is out of the closet !
good luck man
loony

F

FatMarty

I announced at GSA back in '05 that i had taken on a partner. I was busted soon after so we parted ways and when the coast cleared he became my silent partner. These were his wishes to stay hidden untill rescently. Most of his work is projects i gave him so now his breeding style will be all his own. Our new labels will have either Motarebel or Hazeman on it to let folks know who made the stock. You'll know anyways as we're each responsible for setting up our own testers. Listed below is the current/past stock and who made what so let's welcome Hazeman to the outside world!:harvest:

Hazeman's work history for Motarebel Genetics-
Molokai frost and hybrids
Skunk #1 and hybrids
Uzbeki and hybrids
Blowfish and hybrids
pacific G-13 bx-1
P.O.W. F2
Sour turbo F2
Aloha white widow hybrids
purple #1 hybrids

Stock we both made as we have the same males and females-
Redneck koosh
Green Manalishi
RockyMountainHigh
Redneck T~n~T

Mota's current work-
RonnieJames
Herijuana
Gryphon
many being tested!

So there ya have it,Hazeman will be using today's hot genes and i'll be starting my preservation project forcused on old skool genes.
Welcome to the outside world Hazeman.

That's an impressive lineup man.
I'm so fortunate to have you as a friend.

Hazeman and Motarebel working together; who would of thunk it?
You're not even a redneck. :-)

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
one of the good guys

nice to see you here fatMarty i was wondering when you would show your face i will be talking to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom