My bong or da budda

• Thread starter STEVELO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

STEVELO

I ALWAYS SMOKED OUT OF A DUBBIE OR A BONG [ GOOD SIZE ONE HITTER] NOW MY WIFE TELLS ME ITS TIME TO USE THE VAPOR PIPE?? THE DOCTOR TOLD ME TO QUIT CIGS SO IS THE DA BUDDHA MUCH BETTER FOR ME?? TELL ME WHAT TO DO STEVE LO:sign0065:

pokey

pokey

ive been smoking a vaporizer for a while now and its fuckin great. you dont cough out big gagers and its proven to get you higher than anything else in the technological world of weed. (side note)---> weed doesnt get sprayed with ammonia or fermeldahide

F

FastForward

I'm rocking an Extreme and loving it. The buzz is very high/cerebral but beautiful and clear, even with really heavy indicas. If you like couchlock, it's no good....there's something about combustion that burns up all the cannibinoids in one go that gives a more rounded buzz....but if it's vaping or nothing, it's great.

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

ive smoked out of many vapes including volcano's and its just not the same for me. Nothin better then rippin a fat ass bowl or watchin a nice joint burn in your fingers. I also agree with FF that vapes can give off highs that are different from what the bud should do. Either way, happy burning

M

MojaveMama

There's a lot to be said for being able to inhale pure vapor rather than smoke. I have a DaBuddha and love it. I conserve weed, I get higher faster and pain control is far better with a vape. While I will always love smoking a joint, my lungs love the vaporizer. In all, the DaBuddha was the best purchase I made last year. Next to my new computer. <G>

Latest posts

Top Bottom