my boys mom tested positive for thc

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

Cuz in my mothers eyes this shit is still not legal even with my paper work.She's from the old school bro and thinks that at anytime I could go to jail. shit only with 6 plants and 6 or 7 mother plants Law Enforcement would get a good laugh at this..

A

amstercal

Rushoe--Sorry to hear about your mom. I'm glad she's ok. Since your mom seems pretty conservative, I gotta ask why not choose moving out over taking down the grow? None of my business, but it does seem the easier path. Even if she gets past it this time, seems like it will probably come up again.
I gotta say I'm with Seamaiden on this. My mom is a long time cigarette and weed smoker. They've never mentioned doing any chemical testing on her lungs. I can't even fathom how you'd do that without a tissue sample, and I don't think your mom would have missed having someone performing that on her. I'm no dr, but my mom's gotten x-rays and ultrasounds on her lungs several times and no one has ever mentioned any chemical testing. Since they found a little spot last year and were concerned about it (they now think it's just tar), I imagine chemical testing would have come up for her if this was some simple test.
I'd believe they found it in her system... the possibilities for how are endless and don't require her to have done anything.

Good luck to you and your family.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Rushoe--Sorry to hear about your mom. I'm glad she's ok. Since your mom seems pretty conservative, I gotta ask why not choose moving out over taking down the grow? None of my business, but it does seem the easier path. Even if she gets past it this time, seems like it will probably come up again.
I gotta say I'm with Seamaiden on this. My mom is a long time cigarette and weed smoker. They've never mentioned doing any chemical testing on her lungs. I can't even fathom how you'd do that without a tissue sample, and I don't think your mom would have missed having someone performing that on her. I'm no dr, but my mom's gotten x-rays and ultrasounds on her lungs several times and no one has ever mentioned any chemical testing. Since they found a little spot last year and were concerned about it (they now think it's just tar), I imagine chemical testing would have come up for her if this was some simple test.
I'd believe they found it in her system... the possibilities for how are endless and don't require her to have done anything.

Good luck to you and your family.

Me to man thanx she is much better.Trust me bro I would love to move out on my own but not enough $$$$$ going around at the moment. And I hear u on that one even if she gets passed it this time ur right I c that coming up again.But I explained to her how the meds she IS taking can show up as THC.

L

lil miss lone

Hmmmmm, have you seen the bloodtests? Medical record type evidence of the 'thc they ""found"" in her lungs. It sounds to me like moms wants you to take your grow down, and is going about it the guilt trip way to get you to do it. Good Luck man, either way...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
ok - I was confused - I guess I took the title literally - glad moms is doing better and home

Rushoe

Rushoe

Hmmmmm, have you seen the bloodtests? Medical record type evidence of the 'thc they ""found"" in her lungs. It sounds to me like moms wants you to take your grow down, and is going about it the guilt trip way to get you to do it. Good Luck man, either way...

I thought about that but it wasn't that cuz my pops is ok with it now..It's just her but things are looking koo for now..Nah man I haven't seen the test but I guess I can ask her with np.But she didn't know about the test coming up as thc with the meds she is taking..She said that was interesting and wan't to bring that up to the doc.When she returns to work.Thanx for luck I am gonna need it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
that's what they told her but a doctor can't share info with anyone but her and us her family if she tells the doctor it's ok....AM I right on that one??????
If she was at work, then she was specifically tested for a bunch of things. They did a drug panel on her. Why would they do that if they didn't think she was on something?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
if you get hurt at work or have any kind of medical issue employers like to cya

if you were working in a shop and cut your finger off lets say, they will drug test you in hopes that your dirty so they can deny the workers comp claim

Rushoe

Rushoe

If she was at work, then she was specifically tested for a bunch of things. They did a drug panel on her. Why would they do that if they didn't think she was on something?

Not sure I just know they ran a few test and came up with that they are saying the main thing was stress so I don't know the thc in her has nothing to do with it if that was the case all of us would be in the ER

Rushoe

Rushoe

I hear u on that one...Just sucks that she thought it was my fault that showed up in her system ....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's not your fault, there are many causes of false positives, many causes of fainting, and I still haven't found a thing that shows that there is a specific lung test for cannabinoids or THC.

I'm glad she's ok, but this isn't one of those things that can rub off on you. There is no absorption of THC by osmosis unless she's pickling herself in it (taking a bath/soak, MAYBE it could happen). If you'd like to know how *I* know, shoot me a pm.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Lol she smokes for sure.! Tell her let you hit it with her and stop being stingy.!

B

Buddy Flowers

so i make a thread about canopy mgmt and i get 1/3 of the hits that a thread about someone's mom's thc levels lol.

maury povich'd

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
OH HEY! Thanks for bumping this thread. Rush, I spoke with Dad yesterday. He's only trained in x-ray, CATS, mammograms (one of his specialties) and GI imaging, not MRI, fMRI or the like. But, this is what he said, and I'm gonna paraphrase: What? Dat's BULLSHIT. The doctor is bullshitting them, there is now way you can get a chemical signature from magnetic resonance imaging, they're fucking with this guy's mother, someone's not telling the truth.

There is NO WAY a doctor can tell you that there is THC in the lungs. Outside of a biopsy, the only thing they can do is test blood, hair and urine, and those things will *only* tell the doctor that there is THC in the patient's system.

End of story.

Rushoe

Rushoe

OH HEY! Thanks for bumping this thread. Rush, I spoke with Dad yesterday. He's only trained in x-ray, CATS, mammograms (one of his specialties) and GI imaging, not MRI, fMRI or the like. But, this is what he said, and I'm gonna paraphrase: What? Dat's BULLSHIT. The doctor is bullshitting them, there is now way you can get a chemical signature from magnetic resonance imaging, they're fucking with this guy's mother, someone's not telling the truth.

There is NO WAY a doctor can tell you that there is THC in the lungs. Outside of a biopsy, the only thing they can do is test blood, hair and urine, and those things will *only* tell the doctor that there is THC in the patient's system.

End of story.

Again I thank u for all ur help and input so far the rooms are still up and running.:boogie:

Top Bottom