MY BREAKING BAD MOMENT

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
I always thought growing would jus be a side thing for me, u know like a hobby that covers the cost and then some. Ive always been a hard worker, usually self employed however the last 4 years were spent making a greedy bastard rich. Even thru tough times, ive been able to make a good living and provide for my family while keeping my wife home to manage the house and kids. Problem is, that usually involved me working 12+ hours a days and stressed to the max. This last year I took some time off work on disability to get healthy, frm over work. I had some minor medical issues that needed addressing and where I work would not let me take time off so I sued them ( and won).
During this time, I found out that I had rather serious medical issues as well. CANCER in my Kidney, kinda scared me, I thought I would need Chemo and didnt know how I would be able to grind hard to provide and be sick from that shit.
I had a Walter White moment: FUCK IT, ILL JUS GROW FULLTIME.

So i set some shit in motion went all in with my remaining savings and setting up this room.
after all this, i found out my cancer was successfully removed and no chmeo is needed, but im all in now, so here goes nothing... atleast till i recoup my investment and can cover my monthly nut consistently, then I can start another business and this will go back to being my side bitch.

Got a 39x37 foot commercial spot.
Flower:built a 23x15 set up to run 12-15k with a 5ton AC. its a sealed room but I plan on venting it eventually if i need to exhaust for what ever reason.

Veg: 5x16 and 8X8 combined (prolly to small but its to late now. lol) 3ton mini split.
My breaking bad moment
My breaking bad moment 2
My breaking bad moment 3
My breaking bad moment 4
My breaking bad moment 5

Confu

G

gooey

Shit man glad you beat that shit. I like your style, ac looks proper. Gotta say tho, there is no going back for walter, and most likely for you, to addicting, more so than smoking. Good luck man, I'll be lurking.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Shit man glad you beat that shit. I like your style, ac looks proper. Gotta say tho, there is no going back for walter, and most likely for you, to addicting, more so than smoking. Good luck man, I'll be lurking.

haha, i feel u, but for me, Im already putting plan B in motion, to much up n down in this business for it to be my main bitch. in my mid 20s I made insane money doing mortgage loans, then the market crashed. It seems to have stabilized and I recently got all my certifications renewed and updated, got a strong marketing plan now i jus need to 50k to put it in motion. thanks for checkin in.
confu

Last edited:
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

No problem my friend I wish I was farming when my father found out he had cancer I would have much rather seen him fighting it with mmj instead of that nasty kemo but I'm glad to hear your beating that nasty illness!

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
glad u beat it ...my father wasnt so lucky.... i wish u the best on you endeavors man!

thnx @winta , im sorry to hear about ur loss homie, losing a parent is tough part of life. I was lucky they found it early , and by accident.
I think, technically speakin, you cant say u beat it till the 5 yr mark, but im positive and optimistic bout it. I also plan on doing around of Rick Simpson Oil as a preventative as soon as i can find someone to make it for me. I have material, i just dont do concentrates and the ppl i kno only fuck with tane and I dont want that.

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
No problem my friend I wish I was farming when my father found out he had cancer I would have much rather seen him fighting it with mmj instead of that nasty kemo but I'm glad to hear your beating that nasty illness!
@TSTEW313 Kemo sux man, i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy. Like u I saw my father-inlaw go thru it. he put on years overnight, crazy man.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Kemo is nasty it's just here to keep getting people rich it cost 30 grand per bag an my father's treatment used 2 bags per treatment an made him even sicker than he was I myself would never ever want to see anyone else go through that again!

winta

winta

thnx @winta , im sorry to hear about ur loss homie, losing a parent is tough part of life. I was lucky they found it early , and by accident.
I think, technically speakin, you cant say u beat it till the 5 yr mark, but im positive and optimistic bout it. I also plan on doing around of Rick Simpson Oil as a preventative as soon as i can find someone to make it for me. I have material, i just dont do concentrates and the ppl i kno only fuck with tane and I dont want that.

confu
yea man been 7years but feels like yesterday.....its great u are in high spirits thats a large part of getting better imo

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
good luck Confuten 1. Sounds like you have a goal with set amount needed , just like Walter.
Just don't become the homie hiesenberg.

thnx @Mogrow , haha real talk bout Hiesenburg; the lust for money and the moral corruption of power often bring out the Hiesenbug in peeps, even the best of them. thankfully I had success, money and some power(atleast i was feeling myself real hard because I employed 25 people in my 20's lol" and then lost it all! I was left with only the things that matter most, my health and my family. It took me years to reralize the facts and see the folly of my ways, but a valuable lessoned learned. I hope those lessons have built up my "immunity" to the Hiesenburg effect. I focus real hard on the things that matter most these days, espacially with this cancer scare.

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Kemo is nasty it's just here to keep getting people rich it cost 30 grand per bag an my father's treatment used 2 bags per treatment an made him even sicker than he was I myself would never ever want to see anyone else go through that again!

word!

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
yea man been 7years but feels like yesterday.....its great u are in high spirits thats a large part of getting better imo

u musta been close to ur pops man, thats a beautiful thing.

I keep my spirits real high ;) u feel me haha, but seriously tho, I think in life our perspective is the only thing we can have control of, so high spirits is absolutely a large part of getting better man.
peace.
confu

Top Bottom