MY BREAKING BAD MOMENT

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DC105

DC105

I think attitude plays an important role in recovery and well being! Ur on the money (no pun intended) with ur attitude homie! Ur an inspiration and it seems a man of good character! Best of luck on this grow, looks to be badass. Those look like pretty tall ceilings huh? Ur doing it up proper with the ac! I'm here for the show!
Sending+ karma ur way

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I always thought growing would jus be a side thing for me, u know like a hobby that covers the cost and then some. Ive always been a hard worker, usually self employed however the last 4 years were spent making a greedy bastard rich. Even thru tough times, ive been able to make a good living and provide for my family while keeping my wife home to manage the house and kids. Problem is, that usually involved me working 12+ hours a days and stressed to the max. This last year I took some time off work on disability to get healthy, frm over work. I had some minor medical issues that needed addressing and where I work would not let me take time off so I sued them ( and won).
During this time, I found out that I had rather serious medical issues as well. CANCER in my Kidney, kinda scared me, I thought I would need Chemo and didnt know how I would be able to grind hard to provide and be sick from that shit.
I had a Walter White moment: FUCK IT, ILL JUS GROW FULLTIME.

So i set some shit in motion went all in with my remaining savings and setting up this room.
after all this, i found out my cancer was successfully removed and no chmeo is needed, but im all in now, so here goes nothing... atleast till i recoup my investment and can cover my monthly nut consistently, then I can start another business and this will go back to being my side bitch.

Got a 39x37 foot commercial spot.
Flower:built a 23x15 set up to run 12-15k with a 5ton AC. its a sealed room but I plan on venting it eventually if i need to exhaust for what ever reason.

Veg: 5x16 and 8X8 combined (prolly to small but its to late now. lol) 3ton mini split.
View attachment 448106 View attachment 448107 View attachment 448108 View attachment 448109 View attachment 448110

Confu
What a story! YOU WON! I love that part. You sued and you WON. I think it's the best part of the story. :D

How's your wife feeling about these changes, being a stay-at-home mom and all? I was a stay-at-home mom, and that made finding any other work outside the home that paid anything resembling a decent wage pretty hard (damn near... no, impossible, because I can't do what I used to do).

You WON!!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
I think attitude plays an important role in recovery and well being! Ur on the money (no pun intended) with ur attitude homie! Ur an inspiration and it seems a man of good character! Best of luck on this grow, looks to be badass. Those look like pretty tall ceilings huh? Ur doing it up proper with the ac! I'm here for the show!
Sending+ karma ur way

Ty @DC105 , the high viewings are for the Gavitas. AC was done by the homie @CannabisJohn. Good karma back at ya mang.
Confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Shit bro sorry about the circumstance but wish you good health and looks like will be a kick ass grows build out is looking on point stay motivated and moving foward and nothing will hold you back!

That's right @blazer , can't stop wont stop haha
Confu

soserthc1

soserthc1

Damn me and you have a lot in common ....even the lawsuit win except mine was 20 yrs of making some bastards rich , always had my hustle thou , still do, just need the balls to go all in ....
Best of luck bro I'm tuned in ... Stay up

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
What a story! YOU WON! I love that part. You sued and you WON. I think it's the best part of the story. :D

How's your wife feeling about these changes, being a stay-at-home mom and all? I was a stay-at-home mom, and that made finding any other work outside the home that paid anything resembling a decent wage pretty hard (damn near... no, impossible, because I can't do what I used to do).

You WON!!

Ur awesome @Seamaiden, but u bringing up my wife is gonna make me emotional.
The lawsuit part of the story can fill up a whole other thread, bottom line is I busted my ass for this company for 3 years, literally made the owner a million more net in 1 year than the previous year, and during the last year when I was injured and broken down and couldn't push as hard as I usually do, I told them during the slow part of our year I was gonna take time of to have surgery on my foot and hernia and instead they choose to fire me. They fucked up because they knew I was hurt but refused to provide works comp. I'm not a lawsuit kinda person but it was warranted in this case.

Back to my wife and how she feels; bottom line is she trusts me and she knows I make calculated decisions. I'm lucky to have a down ass chick that supports and don't nag. She's way to busy with all my kids stuff and the household to get a job of any kind and truth be told, she's not a job kinda person. She's living the dream tending to the kids and watching her novelas haha. But seriously tho she's a great mom, she helps out in both my kids classrooms and she spends so much time driving the kids around to alll their activities, gymnastics, karate, tutoring, parkour, singing lessons, wrestling, Jr. Rangers. It just doesn't stop. I got awese kids and my wife is a big part of that. Thanks for checkin in Sea.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
God damn got damn!

You're smarter than to have some rat fuck junkie like Jesse hanging around so you'll be fine. Lol

Thanks for doing your part to say fuck the man!
Haha, no jesses in my circle homie.
Thanks man
God damn got damn!

You're smarter than to have some rat fuck junkie like Jesse hanging around so you'll be fine. Lol

Thanks for doing your part to say fuck the man!
haha, no Jesses in my squad homie. Been their done that, learned that lesson.
Fuck the man!
Confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Damn me and you have a lot in common ....even the lawsuit win except mine was 20 yrs of making some bastards rich , always had my hustle thou , still do, just need the balls to go all in ....
Best of luck bro I'm tuned in ... Stay up
Yikes man 20 years, wow.
Gotta have a side hustle man, especially now a days. All in is scaryam, I usually have a couple revenue streams and a lil in the bank now I'm broke and this better work lol.
Confu.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Glad to see u back on that grind, rooms looking real nice, digging the attention to detail, very clean job..

Sending positive vibes bro, I know the C word to well after losing a few family members to it.. Keep positive outlook on life and things will fall into place...
Tell u the truth u just made one of your wises investments, investing in your self is the way to go, your initiative and ambitions will take care of the rest..

Just built myself something similar not as spacious as ur new spot but it will do, hope for much success with your new venture..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ur awesome @Seamaiden, but u bringing up my wife is gonna make me emotional.
The lawsuit part of the story can fill up a whole other thread, bottom line is I busted my ass for this company for 3 years, literally made the owner a million more net in 1 year than the previous year, and during the last year when I was injured and broken down and couldn't push as hard as I usually do, I told them during the slow part of our year I was gonna take time of to have surgery on my foot and hernia and instead they choose to fire me. They fucked up because they knew I was hurt but refused to provide works comp. I'm not a lawsuit kinda person but it was warranted in this case.

Back to my wife and how she feels; bottom line is she trusts me and she knows I make calculated decisions. I'm lucky to have a down ass chick that supports and don't nag. She's way to busy with all my kids stuff and the household to get a job of any kind and truth be told, she's not a job kinda person. She's living the dream tending to the kids and watching her novelas haha. But seriously tho she's a great mom, she helps out in both my kids classrooms and she spends so much time driving the kids around to alll their activities, gymnastics, karate, tutoring, parkour, singing lessons, wrestling, Jr. Rangers. It just doesn't stop. I got awese kids and my wife is a big part of that. Thanks for checkin in Sea.
You guys are doing it right, and nowadays that comes at a cost. Sounds like she's a fantastic mother and wife, you guys are doing great. I'm sorry about the injury, but let me tell you something. Had I not been injured on the job about 12yrs ago, I wouldn't be where I am today, married to an incredible man and living a wonderful life with him in these here mountains. (My youngest boy likes to remind me of that when I'm complaining about my back.)

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Glad to see u back on that grind, rooms looking real nice, digging the attention to detail, very clean job..

Sending positive vibes bro, I know the C word to well after losing a few family members to it.. Keep positive outlook on life and things will fall into place...
Tell u the truth u just made one of your wises investments, investing in your self is the way to go, your initiative and ambitions will take care of the rest..

Just built myself something similar not as spacious as ur new spot but it will do, hope for much success with your new venture..

Ty @EveryOneSmokes ! All good words of advise. Good luck with ur spot as well. I'm sure ull kill it.
Confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
You guys are doing it right, and nowadays that comes at a cost. Sounds like she's a fantastic mother and wife, you guys are doing great. I'm sorry about the injury, but let me tell you something. Had I not been injured on the job about 12yrs ago, I wouldn't be where I am today, married to an incredible man and living a wonderful life with him in these here mountains. (My youngest boy likes to remind me of that when I'm complaining about my back.)

It's funny how life throws u a curve ball and it ends up being a pivotal moment in life.
Confu

Top Bottom