IMG 1774
IMG 1775

IMG 1778

WHITE FIRE OG
IMG 1780
IMG 1781
IMG 1782

IMG 1783

Looks like i shoulnt have a problem hittin 1.75 per , not bad considering the issues i had with fusarism and stem nemotodes. I will give the thumbs up to chitosan and the stem nemotode pesticide(organic but i forgot the name lol)

confu

IMG 1795
IMG 1796
IMG 1797
IMG 1773
IMG 1776
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
ohh forgot to show u the ugly:

80% of my main stems had damage apon instection when taking plants dowm, most looked like this or worse.
IMG 1794

I also had whole branches die prematurely, when i inspected them, i found rot all the way thru the core until it connected to the main trunk. notice the disfigured structure of the branches. some of my main trunks were 2x their normal circumference and mis-shapped as a result of stem nemotode damage.
IMG 1787
IMG 1788

I hope this thread helps some ppl out there.

confu

B

bb74

Reading this thread makes me just wanna quit my job and Do what you did, How are things going since its taken off?

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
@bb74, glad this inspires you man but my suggestion is to do both at the same time.
ill be harvesting soon, ill do my best to remember to take my camera so i can take some photos of my 7 foot overgrown trees.
thanks for stopping by.
confu

B

bb74

@Confuten1 so you suggest just both work and grow? and I would love to see those 7 foot trees. currently im about to expand my grow got a guest type house on my property that needs work and is used for nothing so ill be moving there shortly just worried about the amount of time ill need.

Top Bottom