My brother was sentenced to life without parole for a nonviolent drug offense

• Thread starter geologic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burn4me

burn4me

signed and donated.... i too was given too much time over a plant. i got 12 years for pot and wouldve flipped my shit for that long. LSD is no joke though. good luck to timmy and family. i hope a long awaited return for him.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
They had the 3 strikes law 22 years ago?

EDIT: yup. 23 years ago it was passed. kid got fucked.
Yes. And mandatory sentencing laws need to be undone. I remember those times, the times of the Moral Majority and all of that shit.

Also, it's really the 2nd strike that fucks 'em, and that's helped, along with mandatory minimum sentencing, to fill our state's prisons to OVERFLOWING.

Organica

Organica

Signed. Have u put this on other forums? Cannabis culture, shroomery.org and so forth, I'm having my wife and other family members/friends sign. Figure about 10-20 sigs. This is fucked up, ur poor parents and u of course. So sad bro. Pray he gets out.

Organica

Organica

Is the best place to make a donation on that site or elsewhere? Will share on Facebook. So sad bro, hope u get him back!

SunGrown

SunGrown

Just saw this Geo, and signed. I am sorry he has gone/is going thru this.

I got lucky in my life, many times LEO found LSD, MDMA, herb, etc on me and every time but one I was taken to jail on the lesser offenses. That one time was for less than a zip of herb at Shoreline Amphitheater for a Phish show. Up to that day that was about all I cared to do, was tour and slang shit in the lot. Caught a felony, intent to sell...a couple handfuls of weed was it. News to the wise, if you do any kinda jam band touring, the city of mountain view owns the lot at shoreline, so LEO have free reign of that lot.

straincreation

straincreation

Yes. And mandatory sentencing laws need to be undone. I remember those times, the times of the Moral Majority and all of that shit.

Also, it's really the 2nd strike that fucks 'em, and that's helped, along with mandatory minimum sentencing, to fill our state's prisons to OVERFLOWING.

Over flowing is right. we hold the record now for the most incarcerated in the world.

More than fucking china and we dont have anything thats more than china has. This fucking shit is complete fucking nazi germany shit.

Only difference and smarter diff is that. They dont want kill the sheep. Like hitler did they want to control us run our lives to feed there ultimate goal. By way of fear and intimidation so we can feed this machine we call a GOVERMENT. Congress pffffff, president pfffffff,

Puppet and puppeteer. End sentence.
Hope the best for ya man and your boi.
Hapoy farmin:)

Top Bottom