My bucket's are vibrating through the floor!

• Thread starter majalca420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

majalca420

So anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I think its the pumps.

My buckets are vibrating through the floor
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
get a thick rubber floor mat - cut into pieces - maybe even double them up

will help a lot

F

fuzzy

small table-insulation

If its the pump, id get it off the floor first off.Second, you can get a small piece of insulation to stick underneath or like ML said use a rubber mat doubled up.peace,fuzzy

R

ruscom

even a thick bath towel folded up under the pump will do wonders, whatever you have handy to absorb the vibs

S

sk2004

Is it the air pump? Mine hangs from the ceiling from a bungee cord to cut down on noise

M

majalca420

Thanks to all! So i just ordered 24" X 24" X ~5/8" Thick Multi-purpose Mats 32 sqft. I hope it works.

M

majalca420

Man that shit didn't work!! Its the air pumps making a sound through the buckets and in to the lobby of my building. The only thing I can think of is to lift the whole tent up off the floor. But they are to big to fuck with. By babys I mean.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
did you try putting some mat under each bucket? youll need a friend to help you lift them but you should be able to pull it off

M

majalca420

I padded the whole floor! Now I'm getting a new air pump "Dual Diaphragm Air Pump". The air pumps make a sound in the bucket and you can hear it through the floor. Its making my wife drive me crazy! I'll keep it growing!

Top Bottom