My cannabis seedling started to get little white dots are they dying?

• Thread starter Cufzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cufzz

My cannabis seedling started to get little white dots

Last edited:
BigBlonde

BigBlonde

What type of soil are you using and what nutrients have you fed it, if any? What type of light?

The plants look good to me, but I'm not an expert. They only seem a little pale in color, that's why I asked about soil and nutrients.

C

Cufzz

What type of soil are you using and what nutrients have you fed it, if any? What type of light?

The plants look good to me, but I'm not an expert. They only seem a little pale in color, that's why I asked about soil and nutrients.
Hi so im just using normal soil I couldn’t get

The soil is called top soil I wasn’t able to get good soil in time so it was my only option and I’ve gave it tripart 5-0-1 micro tripartite 3-1-6 grow tripartite 0-5-4 bloom and 4-0-0 cal mag amino and the light is FECIDA 600w

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
My eyes aren’t all that good & am on a small iPod will be setting up a iPhone today maybe I’ll see better however

The plants look ok to me however are you saying you used garden soil if so did you bake it

Check the undersides with a microscope if there are bugs they will be hiding there

I dunno about adding nutes so early mind I’ve never used top soil so I can’t say much with confidence.

Good luck bud

Top Bottom