My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

No worries about those fans. They will be removed later anyways
i probably created more work for my self now not knowing any better.. but they still not to big so i think ill be ok.. next water will be hopefully Monday.. if they are wilting tomorrow ill water but im trying to time it or the micros. laughs.

but i guess adding them a day later would not hurt to much if i had too. less stressful i bet in my dry environment not like root rot is gonna be a issue.

now im not over watering, laughs.
chirs.

jipp

jipp

You can but not necessary. You wanna train these. Slightly to the left or right of where they are now, depending on the positioning of the nodes above them.

Picture your looking at your plant from above, you want your nodes to resemble this "+" or really this "*"

Make sense?
View attachment 688983

i think i get it. you want to mimic a natural growing node. i follow i think. :D

what i originally was thinking is that would be a T growing strait out but i guess it no work that way.

chris.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

i think i get it. you want to mimic a natural growing node. i follow i think. :D

what i originally was thinking is that would be a T growing strait out but i guess it no work that way.

chris.

Oh it definitely can, after topping. But since you're cloning the topped portion, getting the lower nodes into optimum lighting position is the focus of the effort.

You're good bro, just make sure they aren't directly under another node, if so tie it down a bit off to the side.

These gals are extremely receptive, they will train as you command. Rmoltis and others have you sitting pretty along with your ability to gather, digest, and apply info.

jipp

jipp

Oh it definitely can, after topping. But since you're cloning the topped portion, getting the lower nodes into optimum lighting position is the focus of the effort.

You're good bro, just make sure they aren't directly under another node, if so tie it down a bit off to the side.

These gals are extremely receptive, they will train as you command. Rmoltis and others have you sitting pretty along with your ability to gather, digest, and apply info.

ok i went and rebound them all pulling them closes to the dirt as i could.. tomorrow ill check there binds.

yeah, i plan on watering Monday night hopefully when my micros are done.. we see what the plants want tomorrow tho.

and a easy way to do them is just go one direct.. i went counter clock wise. looking down that is how the plant is setup meaning just bend the branches to teh left, i guess to the right would work too.. just go all in one direction is what im saying, laughs..

chris.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Your gettin it @jipp .
You are correct That the branches don't need to be perfect T's.

They can go up , down, left, right, twist. But at the end of flower if you have an even canopy . The look of the manifold won't matter :)

Generally keeping them as low as possible is most ideal. You can also bury the trunk deeper during transplant into a larger container.

jipp

jipp

Your gettin it @jipp .
You are correct That the branches don't need to be perfect T's.

They can go up , down, left, right, twist. But at the end of flower if you have an even canopy . The look of the manifold won't matter :)

Generally keeping them as low as possible is most ideal. You can also bury the trunk deeper during transplant into a larger container.
IMG 1380   Copy

( yeah wont be the best training but ill learn.. if i would of known i could of trained correctly and probably be easier laughs, but it is what it is. we make it work. )
speaking of which. hah. check out one of the 3 seedlings. this one reached for the sky... ( yeah i need light i had these tossed off to the side ) the other two grew fatter leafs to get more light instead of stretching as bad. so yeah it will need to be transplanted up to it second leaf even then maybe we better off cloning it, yeah cuit it half and clone hah.. i tease but yeah its on the talol side.

@One drop has a stripper in the solo 17 contest, i match you my friend with a belly dancer!
IMG 1381   Copy

chris.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

View attachment 689003
( yeah wont be the best training but ill learn.. if i would of known i could of trained correctly and probably be easier laughs, but it is what it is. we make it work. )
speaking of which. hah. check out one of the 3 seedlings. this one reached for the sky... ( yeah i need light i had these tossed off to the side ) the other two grew fatter leafs to get more light instead of stretching as bad. so yeah it will need to be transplanted up to it second leaf even then maybe we better off cloning it, yeah cuit it half and clone hah.. i tease but yeah its on the talol side.

@One drop has a stripper in the solo 17 contest, i match you my friend with a belly dancer!
View attachment 689004
chris.
lol :)

jipp

jipp

looks yummy/

morning pictures.. i swear these bitches prefer being locked up in high heat. hha.. with door open they have it all chill.. if its to cold for me its to cold for them.. so a/c is on at 82F ) which is keeping them at about ( 77-81F degrees in the tent during lights on.. once i crash lock them up, but have been leaving door open a bit for ventilation )as it warms up that goes down tho to about 75 for summer. anyhow, yeah when i open the tent its a bout 86F low low humid 28 percent dis morning.. these bitches just like dry heat.

its gonna be close.. i know not to let my plants wilt again.. but i may have too . they would normally be water today. but if i can hold off till tomorrow night.. i can use the micros too.

so what do you guys thing would be better, from a stress point of view? wait, or water/feed/, then micros tomorrow.

chris.
chris.

IMG 1385   Copy
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

looks yummy/

morning pictures.. i swear these bitches prefer being locked up in high heat. hha.. with door open they have it all chill.. if its to cold for me its to cold for them.. so a/c is on at 82F ) which is keeping them at about ( 77-81F degrees in the tent during lights on.. once i crash lock them up, but have been leaving door open a bit for ventilation )as it warms up that goes down tho to about 75 for summer. anyhow, yeah when i open the tent its a bout 86F low low humid 28 percent dis morning.. these bitches just like dry heat.

its gonna be close.. i know not to let my plants wilt again.. but i may have too . they would normally be water today. but if i can hold off till tomorrow night.. i can use the micros too.

so what do you guys thing would be better, from a stress point of view? wait, or water/feed/, then micros tomorrow.

chris.
chris.
i dont think it makes much difference as long as your plants dont suffer waiting till tomm to feed/water....

jipp

jipp

i dont think it makes much difference as long as your plants dont suffer waiting till tomorow to feed/water....
yeah its on the edge.. light, dry when you stick your finger in a inch.. ut a tad a moisture. not much.. but i think they can ride till tomorrow. im buying my self time anyhow.. LED be here couple of days.

but i did transplant the baby's to 1g pots and also i transplanted the belly dancer fucker would of got broke by my clumsy ass. hah. and the bitch is still tall. LOL

but figure it had one more feeding before transplant but with such a tall stem, made sense to do it now..

jipp

jipp

so iv been doing this muscle exercises to strengthen my knee up.
anyhow it seems to be helping, i was able to get 5 plants watered and transplanted.. including the belly dancer.. and bitch is still tall. hah. bend doing knee bends,, but that is not as effective as just flex the leg muscle iv found.. good thing for weed it make you notice simple shit like that i would not of on opiates. shrugs.

pictures.. tomorrow i will feed/micro the 4 big plants, and add whatever is left over to the rest. it drys out to fast to worry about root rot even if this is not ida watering/feeding micro practice.. it is what it is while im on crutches.. i feel pretty damn good about my self being able to do what i did on the fucking things. hah

anyhow, pictures.
IMG 1387   Copy
IMG 1393   Copy

* what i planed on, not a freaking jungle. laughs*
IMG 1398   Copy
IMG 1400   Copy

@justiceman here is a root shot before transplant.. i caught these right before a hour before wilting.. yeah my plants are my TV i notice shit like that. hah.
IMG 1389   Copy

chris.

Trickyleaf

Trickyleaf

thank you. i figured but hell i only have these seeds so i wante dto make srue.

i am on well water hopefully its not to bad.. taste fine, but we do not drink it.. just bottle water.

well i am germinating 4 seeds.. hoping for one female.

chris.
Hey Chris, have you tryed putting the seeds in a match box with some sandpaper on the inside. It roughing up the skin to the seed she'll so water can be absorbed Easyer, then put them in water and keep knocking them down with our finger for un to a few days, that's how I germinate my seeds they get roots in 16 hours and are ready to be transplanted in three days or so, depending on strain.

jipp

jipp

Hey Chris, have you tryed putting the seeds in a match box with some sandpaper on the inside. It roughing up the skin to the seed she'll so water can be absorbed Easyer, then put them in water and keep knocking them down with our finger for un to a few days, that's how I germinate my seeds they get roots in 16 hours and are ready to be transplanted in three days or so, depending on strain.
Hi, thank you for the advice. i have not tried using bit of sand paper.. seems like that would fit my style. ill try that next time.
hope you are having a great day.

chris.

p.s

i would of just transferred all the new seedlings over to 1g pots but i ran out.. so they ride, probably transplant them 2g pots i have 2 of them.. and just let them ride in the 2g for the whole ride.. others get larger pots. but i did not have them handy and was to lazy to get up for the 9th time.. just to transplant. crutches suck.

c

jipp

jipp

so i figure since i found one more 1g pot id just transplant the fruit punch ( fucinig sweetest smelling thing ever, almost like perfume. hah )

into a larger pot, i hope that one is a female.. so made sense to transplant it.. since its the odd ball.. the other one will just live in the solo cup for a while..

so 1 seedling left to transplant, and 4 older plants that need feed and micros.

anyhow, lets get high and ill go back to watching my plant TV. hha

for the record i only transplanted the seedlings ( they had one more feeding to go before transplant ) as seen my root system above.. anyhow they just to tall. so figure id end up breaking them if i did not try to fix it now.. and since it will slow them down some may as well just go for the larger pot... instead of screwing with possible accident with solo cup seedlings that reached for the sky.

chris.

IMG 1405   Copy
Last edited:
justiceman

justiceman

so iv been doing this muscle exercises to strengthen my knee up.
anyhow it seems to be helping, i was able to get 5 plants watered and transplanted.. including the belly dancer.. and bitch is still tall. hah. bend doing knee bends,, but that is not as effective as just flex the leg muscle iv found.. good thing for weed it make you notice simple shit like that i would not of on opiates. shrugs.

pictures.. tomorrow i will feed/micro the 4 big plants, and add whatever is left over to the rest. it drys out to fast to worry about root rot even if this is not ida watering/feeding micro practice.. it is what it is while im on crutches.. i feel pretty damn good about my self being able to do what i did on the fucking things. hah

anyhow, pictures.
View attachment 689185 View attachment 689187
* what i planed on, not a freaking jungle. laughs*
View attachment 689188 View attachment 689189
@justiceman here is a root shot before transplant.. i caught these right before a hour before wilting.. yeah my plants are my TV i notice shit like that. hah.
View attachment 689186

chris.
Oh ya man you are well on your way to success. Those roots look great! Roots are the tellers of good watering practices. You've done well.

What up danksters???? just taking my girls for a walk around thcfarmer park.. hope all of the girls are doing well... So hello from Sour Urkle And Urkles Girl....
Looking like fire in there man!

jipp

jipp

Oh ya man you are well on your way to success. Those roots look great! Roots are the tellers of good watering practices. You've done well.

Looking like fire in there man!

ok i know what to look for now. also iv let my little plants wilt twice so i could judge when to water.. iv only seen my big plants wilt once.. and how long it took ET to recover.. others over night but ET ( #1 ) was back in like a hour and half i think give or take.. id have to go back a few pages to get the exact time but yeah. i may l et them wilt one more time to learn ok.. i may have to since i have my help setup to feed/micro the larger plants cant do that on crutches yet ( larger plants, yeah i know bad bad to abuse my plants.. but fuck my tent aint even set up yet, hah.. so may as well learn as i go )

chris.

justiceman

justiceman

You want to avoid wilting as much as you can especially once you get into flower, but I will say it was smart of you to use it in the begging to judge when to water. I'm excited to see how this will progress. I think this is gonna turn out really well especially with your simple nutrient choice maxsea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom