My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

The one thing that hasn't been brought up is soil,is it to hot for seeds?I have never used that type so i have no clue.
you would have to ask @SimplyCmplex he picked it out for me since i could not get happy frog and no idea what was needed in soil for herb.. and i was stuck with shopping at homedeopt. read its suppose to be good.

chris.

jipp

jipp

man should i add more dirt to the stem.. i swear if it keeping going the leaning tower of pizza shit is gonna snap. laughs..

also i planted the other kush seeds.. the solo cup challenge seeds have broke open but no tails yet.. so will check before bed..

so now we just wait i guess. and hope the baby does not snap its own fucking neck. hah

i guess i should put a stick in there so it can lean on it yeah till it can stand on its own strait, or should i just let it go.. i did turn it so it would grow to the light. made the mistake of not rotating it last night.
chris.

IMG 0549   Copy
IMG 0550   Copy
incogneato

incogneato

man should i add more dirt to the stem.. i swear if it keeping going the leaning tower of pizza shit is gonna snap. laughs..

also i planted the other kush seeds.. the solo cup challenge seeds have broke open but no tails yet.. so will check before bed..

so now we just wait i guess. and hope the baby does not snap its own fucking neck. hah

i guess i should put a stick in there so it can lean on it yeah till it can stand on its own strait, or should i just let it go.. i did turn it so it would grow to the light. made the mistake of not rotating it last night.
chris.
Remember when I told you that you were gonna want to be in there all day fucking with that seedling? Leave it alone bro. Less is more. Don't add more soil, don't try to get her to grow faster. Lol. You wanna help her? Leave her alone.a period. I'm speaking from fresh experience here bud. I just did what you're doing. She will strengthen up, give her time. I know where your head is at. You've been reading tons of info before you got started and now that you have a seedling you want to unleash all of that info on that poor little girl lol. I know because I was just there. I can say lot if my mistakes came from over loving my plants, trying to do every new thing I read about. After she gets big enough to up pot you can bury some of that lanky stem, until then relax. Like I've said before the hardest part of this stage is doing nothing. That's what they need.

jipp

jipp

ill leave it be. gonna scrap the bag for some hash some stuck to it, hah..as this jack herer is shit. and i thought sativa s was suppose to make you happy. hah.

oh well.. just one little hash ball will help my attitude. so now i try to scrap it off. hah.

chris.

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Good afternoon fellow cultivars ! ! ! !

What I would like to add (in terms of the low seed germination rate) is the very real possibility of fungas gnats eating your seeds AFTER planting them in soil. The unfortunate thing is you won't really know unless you've dug up the first few thin layers of soil ABOVE the seed to actually SEE the damage.
I have plenty of grows under the ever largening belt and the one constant in seedlings not ever breaking the soil's surface has been fungas gnats eatin' 'em up.....dont get discouraged and dont get too disturbed by it to prevent you from keep trying.......

If you plan on popping more beans - it'd be wise to basically "steam" the soil BEFORE putting a seed in it (and letting it cool off of course).....it doesnt matter if the seed has a radicle the size of a donkeys' dick - it'll get eaten alive within an half hour if planting in soil where FG larvae may be present (yes-EVEN in a bag of Fox Farms or whatever soil company's name is on the bag) ....

Steaming the soil WILL INDEED kill off any beneficial microbes BUT the seedling should have enough"stored" food within them (inside the seed) to get off to a good start - even in a "steamed clean" soil environment.

The very small amount of soil needed to get a plant off in an infant stage wont make a difference (in terms of foods available in it) if starting in a sterile infantile soil stage.

I have racked my brain and cant think of any other reason the beans are not popping....

Another huge note.....DO NOT BELEIEVE THE HYPE THAT A SEED WONT GROW IF IT NEVER DROPPED A TAPROOT WHILE IN WATER.....I have a VERY successful grow that was VERY well documented using seeds that not only NEVER shot out a tap root while submerged in H20 - but also NEVER shot a taproot when further subjecting them to the paper towel soak method (and no-I have not ever used H2O2 in my soak water).... I actually named those plants with an NS/NCO suffix to know for sure.....as NS/NCO was an acronym for Never Sank/Never Came Out (referring to the taproot/radicle that a lot of growers use to indicate if a seed is/was viable or not).

Im confident that a lot of other cultivars (if they actually went further than the initial non-dropping of seeds in water and no tap root present when planting the seed) would chime in in the affirmative.....

Just a note to keep you in positive spirits to KEEP you from THINKING you've gone wrong somewhere....m
.sometimes Nature actually beats us although we've given it our best attempts to mimick....

Subbed ! ! ! !

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

so the plant is still leaning tower of pizza but growing fast

the baby is at 114g of moisture, 71 dry.. should i add water when it gets to 90g?

i know ill need to add some before bed id imagine or be dry by morning.. it was 13o grams dismornig ithink.

heat is here have had the A/C on whole time even tho its a bit cool yet for that for me.. had to wear a flannel till summer comes heh.
but temps are holding at 80F..

looks like my fan ( im assuming that is what is coming ) will be here on the 10th.

the titan controller, and solution for the Pen arrived today.

me, still fucked in the head over my vision.. waiting for my hair to dry then off for a night walk.. no point changing my exercise shit over this.. but it is a bitch.

ill get pictures of the shit that arrived today in a bit.

the stargate og seeds are not doing anything. laughs.. will wait till morning.
now in the package they say they are from 2004. so maybe need a bit more time.

chris.

jipp

jipp

This is pictures of my closet grow tent in progress and these are my 4 plants today, all 4 of them now have soil middle leaf growth
looks like we both art building as starting seeds. looks like you have a good start.. thank you for sharing. and please keep us updated on the progress.. something to be learned from us all i say.

chris.

jipp

jipp

she is growing fast. i guess it likes the LED COB light.

anyhow, i think i will add water before lights out.. even tho i sorta wonder if i could wait till morning.. but with no root system, ikd think be to easy to stress teh plant at this stage so better to be a little generous with water.

ps.

looking at the leafs structure i think this is gonna have thick leathery type leafs with oil seeping out, and dark leafs.. just a guess.

Day 6 and half
Last edited:
jipp

jipp

when does a plant use water, lights out day light, or both?

i know they need lights out to produce growth hormones from the days worth of sun.

chris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom