My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

can you bump the humidity.

in veg in a tent i used a humidity screen 10 inches over my plants before flower. lamp low 4 inches above plastic screen, 8 inches over tops. like tropicworld asia .....

like Hennepdesk one of the top growers in the world ....

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

Your solo looks way better than mine do. I

im trying to keep it alive but dude its a pain. laughs.. been feeding it twice a day withy one water over night :D

i have no desire to top it. im just gonna let it do its thing and hopefully its a chick and i get a 1/8 of bud. laughs.. we see if i can keep it alive that long.
im just doing it to learn, so iv already learn a lot about feeding using it, so its doing what i intended.

hell we should get another photo of solo 17 :D
she is growing like mad.
IMG 1834   Copy
IMG 1836   Copy

as you can see i burnt the tips trying to learn to feed it.. had to back off. but i think i have it figured out for now.
chris.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

sounds to me buddy u need to order some auto flowers so u can keep the door open as much as u want and short think u could kill it with them for sure

jmpnjackhash

jmpnjackhash

Hey jipp,what brand of guitars do you have hanging on the walls ?
I love the flying vees,I've played guitar for over 30 years,
it's great therapy!!! I've been playing a Jackson the last 5 years,it's
smooth as budda. Stay strong buddy and take care of them girls,
they will reward you with great medicine.

jipp

jipp

Hey jipp,what brand of guitars do you have hanging on the walls ?
I love the flying vees,I've played guitar for over 30 years,
it's great therapy!!! I've been playing a Jackson the last 5 years,it's
smooth as budda. Stay strong buddy and take care of them girls,
they will reward you with great medicine.

hi, the ones on the wall in the picture are a dean ML 79.
and the other is a RR V thingy, heh. unfortunately iv not touch them in a while.. pills sotra fucked me over that way.. but yeah man i use to play a lot.
i picked up a guitar the other day my fingers know what to do , me im still brain dead. laughs.
but yeah, i think my fav guitar has to be a 1989 japana made RG 550 with a edge tremlo. they came out with a reissue but it sucks compared to the versatility of the original.

yeah i use to play to take my mind of shit. good therapy for sure. i may pick it up again once i get healthy i dunno.. so many things i use to do that the pills made me just give up on.

hope you have a great night.
chris.

jipp

jipp

good night all you cool people.. im high as hell.. one good dab and yeah you can see through walls. laughs

get your dance shoes on and burn the dance floor up..
IMG 1853   Copy

ok, one more hit for the road..

if you aint drooling try harder..
bowl up,
chris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom