My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

the rain from last night lasted for about 30 mins maybe.. and today is cool inside im freezing. laughs.

i tossed a gram or so of popcorn bud i cut off i had sitting out drying.. hah i think i let it dry to much.

but it appears these caps will work good.. ill have to get some more soon. for now ill just have to use one jar as a measurement for all of them.
IMG 4785
IMG 4786

last night.
IMG 4826
IMG 4826
IMG 4827

chirs.

jipp

jipp

These Plants can be very tricky my friend. When you think you got yourself a sexy lady, the next thing you know, POW! there is a bunch of balls. Good luck .
well lets hope pfx is a chick. :)

yeah my eyes not so good so its even harder for me to tell.. i basically have to see balls then i know. lol.

guess we find out soon enough. it should be more develop in a week or so.

chirs.

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

the rain from last night lasted for about 30 mins maybe.. and today is cool inside im freezing. laughs.

i tossed a gram or so of popcorn bud i cut off i had sitting out drying.. hah i think i let it dry to much.

but it appears these caps will work good.. ill have to get some more soon. for now ill just have to use one jar as a measurement for all of them.
View attachment 719241 View attachment 719242
last night. View attachment 719243 View attachment 719243 View attachment 719244

chirs.
Those are some fancy lids!

jipp

jipp

Yeah, those lids are pretty cool. I may have to get me some.
yeah im gonna get a few more.. but at 12.99 a pop i only bought one to see how well it would work.. as the seller shipped fast and they come in there own box to keep them from bending and shit in mail.. but the seller did not answer my email lol.. so i was like fuck it ill try it.

chris.

jipp

jipp

lights on: i cleaned them up some, i did not like how they looked with dead leafs. and since im chopping soon, i figured how much more could the plant eat from a dead fucking leaf. laughs.
IMG 4830
IMG 4836
IMG 4839
IMG 4855
IMG 4856
IMG 4857
IMG 4857
IMG 4859
IMG 4860
IMG 4861
IMG 4862
IMG 4865
IMG 4867
IMG 4868
IMG 4869
IMG 4871

kids are gonna be bushes by the time i flip in 3-4 weeks hopefully by passing the major heat while they veg in the flower tent.

any tips to chop chop?
chris.

IMG 4854
jipp

jipp

Looks delicious
Hope you got some nice comfy and clean scissors, some tasty hash awaits:smoking:
yeah i got some trimmers. they work well.

i assume ill cut down a hour before lights come on.

then i hang it up side down.. the wh ole bush right? i do not cut off buds to hang individually.. it seems be better to hang them all at once.. how do you do it?

chris.

IMG 3135
orbiter252

orbiter252

Sounds like what I did tbh
I chopped and did a fresh trim within a couple hrs of coming down
Then yeah I did the whole plant on racks to dry, i think the smaller the individual branches that get chopped and hung the quicker they dry out
Those looks like some nice clippers, I think I need something like that myself..

jipp

jipp

Sounds like what I did tbh
I chopped and did a fresh trim within a couple hrs of coming down
Then yeah I did the whole plant on racks to dry, i think the smaller the individual branches that get chopped and hung the quicker they dry out
Those looks like some nice clippers, I think I need something like that myself..
yeah hard to beat for 14.99 or cheaper. i did not shop around.
yeah but im sorta thinking if i keep them all on the main bush and hang, they will dry more even because im gonna have them in the tent with the fan on.

sow hat should i do @tifosi

hell im not sure how im gonna hang them yet have to go out to the garage tomorrow and look for string, clamps whatever. also why i thought maybe together be better cause i could hang the string through the plants branches at the base if that makes sense.

incogneato

incogneato

yeah hard to beat for 14.99 or cheaper. i did not shop around.
yeah but im sorta thinking if i keep them all on the main bush and hang, they will dry more even because im gonna have them in the tent with the fan on.

sow hat should i do @tifosi

hell im not sure how im gonna hang them yet have to go out to the garage tomorrow and look for string, clamps whatever. also why i thought maybe together be better cause i could hang the string through the plants branches at the base if that makes sense.
I hung mine whole for about 10 days at 60ish rh. Could have prob hung another day maybe. Then I bucked em down into containers with boveda packs and burped as necessary. I just used masonn line and used my training wire to hang em on the string. You're gonna need to work on getting your rh up in your drying area.

jipp

jipp

I hung mine whole for about 10 days at 60ish rh. Could have prob hung another day maybe. Then I bucked em down into containers with boveda packs and burped as necessary. I just used masonn line and used my training wire to hang em on the string. You're gonna need to work on getting your rh up in your drying area.
i have to cure different than you.. my curing will be done in the jar for the humid. so hang for 6 days then jar.

chris.

Top Bottom