My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

the deer wiped out my babies first grow ,,i replanted got some right at 6ft,and i replanted shorter version for the baby they doing ok and are about 12in tall right now,,doesnt even start to cool off until mid jan here so she will get some flowers soon,lmao,,i had to put up a temporary fence 6ft from my front door were her flower beds are,lol
if you look a picture real good you will notice these are being grown on a asphalt driveway,lmao damn deer ate all the babies sunflowers and them 2 tomatoe plants in bucket down in garden,they ate all the leaves and i brought them back and been eating them maters for 2 months now,and they still flowering,,thing about them is,,when we moved from last house,i brought all my soil over to this house as you see nothing but rock mostly,,but both those plants were donor plants from last year,,i put them in a bucket and then into 5 gal buckets,,had tomatoe on them when deer ate them,,so as of now them pitiful plants are right at 2 years old and still flowering,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

a few of the guilty as charged,,i just had to run off the 7 in the bachaleor group,,they were hogging my deer off the food,,they welcome as long as they share,but aint having them push my herd off
first picture is slender face,,he eats from my hand and follows me around like a dog,,he is the buck i saved from death,by the second picture which is pigeion toe,,he is mack daddy and does allk the breeding on the property,,that screwed up leg dont do anything but give him more support while fighting,,there horns are starting to turn a little white and when they groom each other they are naowing at the velvet,,so rubs are coming to a store near me soon,,i have some trees out here 10 in around bare as hell from ground up to 6ft all the way around the tree,which shows a sign post ,if you ever hunt and find this,,sit on that stand dawn to dusk and there be a buck come around,lmao my whole life i have looked for these signs in the woods to harvest a buck,,i get disabled and here they are right in my yard,aint that some shit,lol

jipp

jipp

yeah its like fort knox in there. heh, damn pesky deer! yeah mellon grows here hmm ill have to get some seeds hah..

my first concert was ozzy Osbourne randy rhoads tribute concert 88-89 i think saw GNR too in the same time period. and metallica and so on. pantera lots hah..
bowls up,
chris.

jipp

jipp

first picture is slender face,,he eats from my hand and follows me around like a dog,,he is the buck i saved from death,by the second picture which is pigeion toe,,he is mack daddy and does allk the breeding on the property,,that screwed up leg dont do anything but give him more support while fighting,,there horns are starting to turn a little white and when they groom each other they are naowing at the velvet,,so rubs are coming to a store near me soon,,i have some trees out here 10 in around bare as hell from ground up to 6ft all the way around the tree,which shows a sign post ,if you ever hunt and find this,,sit on that stand dawn to dusk and there be a buck come around,lmao my whole life i have looked for these signs in the woods to harvest a buck,,i get disabled and here they are right in my yard,aint that some shit,lol
yeah buck rubs for sure. where i grew up we had elk heards that we would go watch and part in our rigs. i know that sounds strange but its what you do, drink whatever, g o off roading, build a bond fire and so be it but yeah man we would go enjoy our elk heards.

i miss hunting.. and i hear ya on being disabled.. it sucks hah. but what the fuck. we could complain but who the fuck is gonna listen. laughs.

im sore as fuck today too from lasts night hobble.. and i have to keep doing it, but my leg just i dunno yeah life.. fucking head trip. sounds like monsoon coming in. rain drops@!

celebrate!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah its like fort knox in there. heh, damn pesky deer! yeah mellon grows here hmm ill have to get some seeds hah..

my first concert was ozzy Osbourne randy rhoads tribute concert 88-89 i think saw GNR too in the same time period. and metallica and so on. pantera lots hah..
bowls up,
chris.
hell just buy a melon from the organic section of your local grocery ,,take the seeds out and put about a inch of water in the bowl with seeds,,let it sit for a week and a fungus will grow on top of water,,stir that up and then drain off in a hand held strainer,,just run the water over the seeds as you stick your finger in there ,you will be able to tell when al the slime is off,when the seeds stick to your finger,,melons ,tomatoe,cuccmbers all fruits that are inside the fruit you do this way,,what your doing is taking away a barrier that the seeds live in ,it keeps them from sprouting,the fungus looking stuff i mention is that,,it seperates from the seed,,once you have it all off and rinsed get as much water as you can off and then put seeds on a paper towel and in about a week the seeds will be dry and you bag them up and plant when you ready,,the main thing is get organic fruit of what you plan on getting seeds from,,all those pretty veggies you see them spraying what looks like water is actually a chemical to keep them from sprouting while on the shelf,,when you buy potatoes and some have eyes on them,them spray prevent that,,bag potatoes they cant spray because they will mold,,so organic bro my sweet potatoes and potatoes i pay a little more cause im gonna make seeds from them,,if you dig the theroy here

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah buck rubs for sure. where i grew up we had elk heards that we would go watch and part in our rigs. i know that sounds strange but its what you do, drink whatever, g o off roading, build a bond fire and so be it but yeah man we would go enjoy our elk heards.

i miss hunting.. and i hear ya on being disabled.. it sucks hah. but what the fuck. we could complain but who the fuck is gonna listen. laughs.

im sore as fuck today too from lasts night hobble.. and i have to keep doing it, but my leg just i dunno yeah life.. fucking head trip. sounds like monsoon coming in. rain drops@!

celebrate!
feel ya,,i been out of weed for months,,was looking in a tote for my ph meter other day,,hahahah found my trimming siccors,,my dumb ass ,heated them siccors and snorted some damn fire ass smoke off them,,got my ass out of the bed,lmao,,my wife said i swear you are going backwards in your years,,last time i seen you do some shit like that,you were smoking seeds,lmao that was in my twenties lol

jipp

jipp

feel ya,,i been out of weed for months,,was looking in a tote for my ph meter other day,,hahahah found my trimming siccors,,my dumb ass ,heated them siccors and snorted some damn fire ass smoke off them,,got my ass out of the bed,lmao,,my wife said i swear you are going backwards in your years,,last time i seen you do some shit like that,you were smoking seeds,lmao that was in my twenties lol
heh, whatever it takes i say. yeah i hear ya that is one thing im trying to make sure i can do have meds on hand. so im gonna be playing with growing styles i guess.. ass this veg for 10 weeks will produce no doubt.. but i feel you need more light to really benefit from waiting so long.. so ill play with something different on the little seedlings.

man you know like i over did it last night, and i was gonna try to go for a walk anyhow haha im a dumb ass man.. anyhow fucking rain stopped that shit.. so here i am.

throw a tune iv not heard of before at me.. whatever kind of music you like. i want to hear some new stuff.. ( like old new stuff, or new good stuff, that new good stuff sorta rare unlike back in the day when people new how to like sing with out auto tune and shit like that.. and you needed more than a pretty face )

Top Bottom