My cheap halfassed low expectation 2024 grow.

• Thread starter weed420420420420420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

First I'll go ahead and address why I didn't post any harvest results on my 2022 grow... I got hospitalized in august thru early october. The most crucial time for all sorts of things like lolipopping. defoliating and of course feeding. They still got pretty big and were fun to look at from a distance but the weed was total shit so I didn't bother with photos...

And then for 2023 I was an overmedicated zombie and my dog died which completely took the wind out of my sails so no grow.

Now it's 2024 and we're trying again. I'm on an extremely tight budget for now. I hope these strains like growing outside in mostly untreated horse shit with some conditioner and basic amendments... Expect casualties and mistakes. Also lazy updates I'm not a daily photo person.
Im running all regular seeds which is gonna be a bitch waiting to find out whats what. But I'm a MAN I dont run them sissy fems! Even though I really should...

Seeds directly in dirt today (happy frog). Taproot end down. We will find out which ones are goers in about a week. No paper towel. Plant them seeds like a MAN!

6 Space Madness from Inkognyto Genetics (Ohio Deathstar x Sensi Star)
6 Skywalker Og x NL5 from Authentic genetics
4 NL2 from Authentic Genetics
My cheap halfassed low expectation 2024 grow

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Wondering what happened to you bud.
Glad you are on the mend and definitely hate hearing about your pup.
I have a heart that looks like Swiss cheese from losing me animals. I think about them all every night.

Welcome back my friend. 👊🏻🤡

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Plenty of days I will just post music. This is gonna be my very own music thread basically and some grow progress.
It might be Fleetwood mac or It might be Tiny Tim, or G shit or Napalm Death or anything in between.
The music thread is cool but after your song gets buried most people dont actually go back to hear it all. I know you guys know what I mean. Basically what I'm trying to say is my music is better than yours.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Looks like Todd Mccormick discontinued the Skywalker Og x NL5. I'm only seeing the Tahoe, The SFV, And the regular Og. Maybe those are all better than the Skywalker OH MY GOD I'M SUCH A SCREW UP!!!.
Well, I had been at a fuel depot outside zvxbcjgucblaaegjh 9 kicking it with a few wookies, and bro, they chortled something about the zero gravity droid pots Lucas farms has been using have been harvesting themselves early, between that and the constant infestation
Of those wanna be Rasta jar jar morons always on the rip, well, the force ain’t too strong these days with the super redundant canon This is what happens when you bring George out of cryo
To give those floppy eared bud snagging metachlorian theiving fuck tards a purpose.

It’s been almost 30 years and meeeeza still not over that crap 🤣

The last 3 times I rolled that, man, it left a lot to be desired in the flavor dept. I rolled almost 14 days in the hoist that last time I grew bc man, anything to slowly peel them terps out.
Smells great. Taste like uncooked outmeal.
Wookies don’t live on Endor.
FYI.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I dont remember skywalker being spectacular in the flavor department. But it was frosty. Had a satisfying lung kick. And a comfortable but functional high.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
dam them sissy fem growers ha ha ha !!

regs for president !!!
O don’t discriminate,

Except for autos.

Don’t hate them, just indifferent.
A fem run is fundamentally the same exact thing as a fem run imo, the task at hand for sexing plants is the same, except fems you are removing herms regs males.

But I get it, that’s all the really was back in the day, then they started to come in mailers from overseas banks for fems. I’m sure breeders were making them for quite a while,

And besides regs can be my running partner

IMG 3789
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Ya I'm not against fems for any real reason. But if the particular strain I have my heart set on only comes in regs from a reputable breeder. Then that's what I'll go with.

Granted I know absolutely nothing about inkognyto genetics. All I know is they use a lot of my favorite strains in their crosses which tells me they have my kind of taste. (northern lights 5 , super silver haze, Mass super skunk, chemdog 91, Death star). There is absolutely ZERO youtube content from them or anybody running their stuff at all. Which kinda makes me like them even more.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Ya I'm not against fems for any real reason. But if the particular strain I have my heart set on only comes in regs from a reputable breeder. Then that's what I'll go with.

Granted I know absolutely nothing about inkognyto genetics. All I know is they use a lot of my favorite strains in their crosses which tells me they have my kind of taste. (northern lights 5 , super silver haze, Mass super skunk, chemdog 91, Death star). There is absolutely ZERO youtube content from them or anybody running their stuff at all. Which kinda makes me like them even more.
It’s definitely a better alternative than some of those banks who have painstakingly built a shit rep. I get the logic 100%
Yeah I’m searching for a legit nl5 bought so many that weren’t through 🤷‍♂
Trainwreck circa o2
Just one more time before I exit the mortal coil. It was amazing.
If I could get the older Ak, rhino diesel and thunderfuck hybrids from the 90s I’d be happy.
I’ve been looking for pk ultra too. It was p kush crossed with trainwreck so you know if you see these out in your search, let a clown know. Oh silver haze is top 10 for sure. I have some I need to splash actually. Next batch I do splash is going to be dynamic to say the least. 👊🏻🤡

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Everytime I dont run SSH I kick myself saying I should. Every season I should run at least 1 ssh plant.

These guys actually mention it in a LOT of their songs. Reppin that classic SSH

And even more songs. They rep that super silver haze hard.

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Wondering what happened to you bud.
Glad you are on the mend and definitely hate hearing about your pup.
I have a heart that looks like Swiss cheese from losing me animals. I think about them all every night.

Welcome back my friend. 👊🏻🤡
Few things have me crying these days, but the memories of my animals still do it. They game me their entire lives, anf they taught me so much.

Sorry. Had me sobbing. Hope you'll have a great week.

Top Bottom