my chem4 @ day 46

• Thread starter brotherlewrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

this is my first run with the Chemdog #4, she looks like once figured out she could be a real beast! only down side is she's gonna have to go at least 70 days to get what i want from her!

My chem4  day 46
My chem4  day 46 2
My chem4  day 46 3
My chem4  day 46 4
My chem4  day 46 5
S

SB805KUSH

you will be very glad you waited longer.Chemdog #4 looks really good, wish i can smell them.

R

Rob1

thts awesome bro i jsut got some Chemdog #4 cant wait to yours at 70...every time i see a Chemdog #4 grow i get more excited lol...

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

yeah rob1! im like a kid in a candy store, these bitches just keep stacking the weight. I have been a little tenative to run these girls cause of the long flower but it seems rewards are inevitable. She does take till about week 4 to really start to show some bud pack, but supposed to be a real cherry after that! Good luck with yours!!!!!!:banana1sv6:

lilzayne

lilzayne

Very nice Brotherlewrl. Chemdog #4 is a beast of plant... great yields:) If you can, I would recommend taking her to at least 77 days. I'd say 77-85 is about perfect for her. Looking forward to watching her stack. Keep up the great work!

-Lil Zayne

R

Rob1

wht kind of training did you do with them? and wht is your set up and nutrients? sorry for all the questions i am just trying to figure out how i wana run mine.. i am thinking table rockwool cubes on a coco mat. GTD does some killer chem grows in tables.. i have about 11 of these under the dome just started popping roots.. your room looks great bro good luck with them...

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

i run 6x6 rockwools on a coco mat, veg for 2 weeks then flower. i ran 28 on a 4x8 tray but next run im only gonna do 21, 7 rows of 3. I also am gonna use 6x6 cubes on rockwool slabs, top drip. The coco mat is just not enough for good root growth! I use cutting edge with bloombastic weeks 2-6, then will flush with water and mallasses. I didnt do any training, they are pretty bushy on there own, i do however popcicle each branch pretty hard, only want top cola nugs! i will deffinatley let you know how they turn out!

R

Rob1

awesome bro everything looks great i am goign to go in that direction.. i am so fuking excited seeing this.. keep it up bro..

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

smell is certanly starting to become almost offensvie. I would best decribe it walking into the room as bad breath or rotten meat mixed with some sort of chemical funk!!!! these bitches are most deffinately staring to impress me. Cant make a decision on running her next or a awesome pheno of some super silver haze, pictured below! i have a few of her running in tray right along side.

IMG 1273
IMG 1285
JAWS

JAWS

FNNNN nice grow and BEAUTIFULY clean room, major props on your set-up..
very nice:fighting0085:

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

here the ladies are the day before chop! they went 68 days, wanted them to go a bit longer but didnt plan my flush correct so they came down early, plus im leaving for a week, need them drying! Next round is gonna have 6x6 ontop of rockwool slabs, these gals did not go for the coco mat, so really all they produced was from the hugo blocks, cant wait till next time!:dance

IMG 1554
IMG 1566
IMG 1561
TortureKill

TortureKill

Fucking nice BROTHER! LOve it. Looks like she yielded really nice for ya! Been after this pretty lady a while now.. one day I will get my hands on her.. :D

B

billybadazz

Bro those are some beautiful buds and looks to be a bountiful harvest but honestly they look like they got overferted a lil so that brings me to say put the ssh on hold a run or two and hopefully you took notes on your nute scheduele and dial those bitches in and I guarantee you will impress yourself with the end result. my .02 -BB

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

yeah deffinatley gonna run this bitch again! i did over fert, so i then over compinsated buy flushing for 17 days. Next run is gonna be much better. She wass loving the high ppms at first but then just started to get sick of it. I personally feel like she didnt have enough root mass to take that much feeding. Next run is gonna blow this out! will do a diary. thanks for all the kind words

Top Bottom