My chemical romance!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
How tall were u girls when u flipped them? I wanna make sure they dont get 2 big. Thanx for stopping in, aussie.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
They looked about 12-16" b4 the flip. I'm gonna put them under my 600w soon. I wanna beef them up.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I will be putting them in flower a lil earlier than u. How long u gonna run ur girls?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
It always varies. I will probably let them go 70 days or so.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
These went into my bigger tent with 2-600's and some of my other seedlings. Gonna top them and get ready to flip lights back. Gonna get interesting very soon!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here we go with a lil update. These girls really impress me. Really vigorious and stanky. It looks like i have 2 phenos. Maybe logic, will chime in and let me know. I'm gonna transplant and top these ladies this weekend. Here r some new shots for y'all!

Cr12
Cr52
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
These ladies have taken off. I got them transplanted yesterday! I'm gonna run them outside. I will take cuts off them to put inside. Pheno #1 looks like it will be the bigger yelder. I got more of these beans anyways! Here's some new pics for y'all. Enjoy!

Cr13
Cr53
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for coming by, aussie! I could use all the extra luck, i can get bro. I might just leave 1 girl inside. Just to see what she can do. I'm impressed so far but the fun part is about to begin.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Any updates Rival79? I have my order in for the Chem Romance and I look forward to getting them going! What is the stem rub smelling like? I never grew out Chem#4 or Chemdog's Sister so I'm super interested in what these have to offer. Thanks for starting this thread! Sub'ed.

Cheers,
Crom

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up guys and gals! I am so excited to see what these ladies will do outside. I will be taking cuts soon to keep inside. I had to see her outside in all her glory! These bitches r huge with lots of branching. Here r some new pics for y'all. First up, Chem Romance #1 and then #5. Enjoy!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here we go! #1 and #5. I hope u guys enjoy the pics. They r lovin' the Cali sunshine!

Cr15
Cr55
D

D.Tree

They look good man, very similar. Better flower then big gals soon! Lol they going to be way over that wood fence soon

S

sensisaint

whats up bro those ladies are looking sick. i'll be following this one. good luck bro, peace

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin sick playa can't wait to see how these phenos turn out

coloradochem

coloradochem

damn those look nice. i got some pics of mine to dwnload and share but these are the first pics ive dwnloaded and am not having ne luck. im not to computer savy.lol.:fighting0085:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for stopping in y'all! These girls r ready to transplant. They r gonna yield a lot of meds. Thanx Logic for making these great beans! I will keep u guys posted.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Got my pack of Chemical Romance yesterday! I look forward to popping them when I get the chance. I need some Chem funk in my life. I really want to do an oil run with the buds when they finish. Best of luck Rival79! I'll be checking this thread out more when I get my internet up today.

Cheers,
Crom

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, Crom! These girls doin real nice. Pop them beans ASAP! They smell like some Chem funk to me. I think, I have both Chemdog #4 and the Chemdog's Sister pheno! Can't wait to see them in flower. Thanx for stopping by bro!

blazer

blazer

Looking sick bro got two CR's going now never grew a chem so not sure which pheno's I got the more stank one has 11palms on big leafs the other little more sweet/fruity smell and has 9 palms per leaf they are vigorous the sweeter one is a beast outgrowing everything pinched the shit out of the tops and seemed to grow faster lol can't wait to see what you get peace
Blazer

Top Bottom