My Cherry Picker Adventure

• Thread starter chuckchill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chuckchill

chuckchill

hey all.
hope im not posting in the wrong place baba?. sorry if i am. iv been here a while now but only just going to make one of these log/thread things.lol. im not all to good with em i guess.i tent to ,ramble on,!:-). as you can tell . but my mail reason was IVE ONLY ,JUST LEARNED!, how to post pics a week ago.i mean? its ok to talk a good game! BUT! A PIC SAYS MORE.HAHA. .
anyway i only used a 4+4, tent with a 600,watt H.P.S.
+ canna soil, advanced nutes.
i got 2, fe,male cherry pickers gifted + they are pretty amazing. i guess i was lucky? idk.i think i was/am:-) got a christal ship dom pheno. + a REAL LOVELLY CHERRY PIE PHENO. TALK ABOUT COLOUR. kinda looks like the 1, in your photo baba g:-). colour etc. MY CELL PHONE/MOBILE PHONES CAMERA IS ,BAD!. thats not exquise for poor quality. ill try + put the 1+2,nd pics .as the cristal ship pheno. plants are real small.i would of grown them to 4,ft! approx!. but i thaught it might stretch a lot!. no stretch AT ALL .LOL. so?i got smaller plants!. whatever right? less than 18! inches + 97,grams + all that bho materialls! all fan leaves were dripping!. i also harvested some ,LEE ROY ,GSC AND RAINBOW JONES ASWELL. BUT THATS ANOTHER THREAD MAYBEE?IDK.LOLbut if?anyones arsed about ^ any of that,strains etc? owt.just ask me here i guess?.
peace.
c.c

chuckchill

chuckchill

IMG 20150311 092524
IMG 20150311 092437

first is a ,VERY BAD ATEMPT TO SHOW ALL THE RESIN.LOL. SORRY.
seconds the c.ship phenoblike 4/5!weeks ago.
c.c

chuckchill

chuckchill

i need to snap a few pics of my second one to finish so u can see the colours.+ it looks like ur middle pic a lot. UBER CRISTALLY + JUST COLOURED + DENSE TO THE MAX. CANT WAIT TO TRY IT. MY C.SHIP 1! IS REALLY NICE.I THINK LEE ROYS GOT THE TASTE THO.LOL. I LOVE THAT,KUSHY,CHEMMY TADTRE. NICE JOB ON UR CHERRY PICKERS ASWELL. I WISH ID KNOWN THEY DIDNT STRETCH! THE YEILD Was still good tho.love to try your .lol
peace.
c.c
Alrite chuck,i done a few cherrypickers,good plant,good smoke,heres a few picsView attachment 496140View attachment 496141 View attachment 496142frosty as fuck!iv got a few more seeds so ill look through some more when I can,this was a keeper,76

chuckchill

chuckchill

Glad to hear that your going to be using baba,s gene,s:-) pretty amazing:-).
peace + good vibes man.
c.c. good moove up on the camera.lol. MINES VERY ? SHITTY TO SAY THE LEAST!HAHA,BUT? i figure,if the plants are looking dank! then. to hell with the bad pics:-)haha, of course id LOVE a better 1,. soon i hope. so what golden lion gear do you have lined up?.
peace.
c.c
your camera is worse than mine!! LOL jk kinda.

Diggin the Cherry Picker strain. I got some of Baba's seeds almost ready to hit the gates soon. Also getting a new camera..the Nikon Coolpix are inexpensive and very good.

chuckchill

chuckchill

IMG 20150323 105203
i dont think you can even see? im trying to show how colourfull nmy ,cherry pie, pheno is compared to the cristal ship pheno,thats the small bud next to the side cola! the bigger colas only been drying,2.days + my c.s pheno has been drying 2,weeks!. its a really nice ,long lasting ,full bodied smoke. THATS IN A FATTY ANYWAY. . .
cant wait to try the colourfull one. she smells totally different.fruity+ sweet.
c.c

H

happy b

Can't see the colors chuck but can tell it's darker . From the pics youv posted I can tell theyr nice plants and 76,your pickers are Damned frosty!cherry pie or a cross is on my to do list.

chuckchill

chuckchill

thanks happy bee. my photos are real bad eh.lol. oh well!cant do owt atm.haha . they are ,very resinous.
c.c
Can't see the colors chuck but can tell it's darker . From the pics youv posted I can tell theyr nice plants and 76,your pickers are Damned frosty!cherry pie or a cross is on my to do list.

chuckchill

chuckchill

i had no idea at all! how this strain would grow? i looked + seen, gdp x durban poison x og kush.just in the mother .and thaught its a stretcher:( no stretch at all.so i got plants that are way smaller than usuall.lol. they still yeilded nkice tho. over 3,oz each.it would of yeilded real big if it was vegged to even 4,ft.
c.c

Latest posts

Top Bottom