My clone is dying help!!!

• Thread starter Red_Ryders
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Red_Ryders

Red_Ryders

Hey guys new here first time grower! I'm not trying to grow the best I just want to understand what I'm doing before I throw a bunch of money at it! My clone is dying seems worse since I went to the grow supply and got a led grow light and I need help I just transferred to a bigger pot and I feel I may have over watered it was dark green and now it's starting to light the leaves and in some spots dying! What would be yalls next step??
My clone is dying help

Red_Ryders

Red_Ryders

I just noticed some new growth while trimming the dead leafs I'd assume this is a good sign?

20201217 184010
NairnM16

NairnM16

Add some call mag to your feed probably start adding some feed now they will grow old the leaves you have are acting as good atm hence why there are turning yellow completely normal there just taking the nutes they need from the leaves

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
everything’s is ok, just don’t water over frequently let it dry out before watering again..
i take it that soil has come with nutrients? you need to know this and at what amount, it’ll be on bag somewhere,.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
and clean up those leaves sitting in the pot, you need to be clean!!
your just creating a place for mold and fungas and pest to start from..

Red_Ryders

Red_Ryders

and clean up those leaves sitting in the pot, you need to be clean!!
your just creating a place for mold and fungas and pest to start from..
I did clean the leaves I just got done trimming and and noticed the growth and the soil is happy frog!

Red_Ryders

Red_Ryders

Figured I would update I started calmag and have watered twice with it and she has exploded!!!

One more quick question being my first grow when should I put her in flowering? My new 6x6x6 grow tent will be here in a week!

20201230 175024
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Figured I would update I started calmag and have watered twice with it and she has exploded!!!

One more quick question being my first grow when should I put her in flowering? My new 6x6x6 grow tent will be here in a week!
Much happier! and a 6x6 for one plant? you're months out, and that's with the proper techniques.

You're gonna need a lot more plants and lights to fill that space based on what you're shown.

Where she's at right now, I'd say veg for another 4 weeks at minimum before flowering.

Red_Ryders

Red_Ryders

Much happier! and a 6x6 for one plant? you're months out, and that's with the proper techniques.

You're gonna need a lot more plants and lights to fill that space based on what you're shown.

Where she's at right now, I'd say veg for another 4 weeks at minimum before flowering.

I do plan on getting about 5 more plants! I'm starting to understand more what the plants is trying to tell me so now that I know I can might as well go big lol!

NairnM16

NairnM16

I do plan on getting about 5 more plants! I'm starting to understand more what the plants is trying to tell me so now that I know I can might as well go big lol!
More plants ain’t always the best option I love 1 plant per square meter topped and Scroged
Dosnt matter if you have 9 plant or 1 aslong as the have the same light nd space gonna yeild the same, just gonna get more bigger and mature looking buds from a single plant over the space, takes more time but while u flip one u have about he few veging and by the time there don’t the other one is huge nd keep it like that

linde

linde

be careful not to over do the calmag. it can really screw with your ph which will lead to lockout of nutrients.

Red_Ryders

Red_Ryders

Got a new issue haven't ran calmag in about a week and then even before that I was only giving it calmag 1 or 2 times a week and it was very little so is it possible it still locked out of nutrients? Run a 6.5 ph water, but the soil ph is at a 7.5

Received 2859234584290101
Dr.B

Dr.B

I think you want about 6.8 for soil pH. I don't grow in soil so I wouldn't be the best person to advise you on a fix. Shes in trouble though. Iron/sulphur deficiency given the pH shes probably struggling to make use of those two in particular.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
could be light stress, or bad watering practices? than maybe a ph lockout..

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

That is from the pH. Your plant is having trouble getting zinc and iron.

Get yourself some pH Down and bring your irrigation water down to 5 - 5.5 before watering, until you get that soil pH down.

I've done this by adding too much dolomite to my soil mix.

Top Bottom