My clones are in bad shape!

• Thread starter MaverickNEA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MaverickNEA

MaverickNEA

Need some advice with my clones. Pretty sure these ones are garbage. The temp in my dome is 25c. The humidity is 99%. I think my little pods I have them in were too wet? Or did I cut to small? They just looked like they melted. I'm using root farm cloning gel. Humidity to high?

My clones are in bad shape
MaverickNEA

MaverickNEA

Yup there's a dome on it. Just took it off for the photo. I took these clones three days ago. They were doing OK but went bad. 🤷‍♂️

Chem77

Chem77

Sometimes they will wilt like that the first day and stand back up the next day.

MaverickNEA

MaverickNEA

What's the best type of water to mist them? Distilled? Ph'd tap water? RO?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
No well....in the city.
Spring water then and you need to let the roots dry @ 99% humidity & no air flow they can't do that cut back to 65% and they need air I've killed more than my share, one day great the next dead or wanting to be....new cuts if you can take them....those is about dun.

MaverickNEA

MaverickNEA

Figured out the problem. With help from you guys. My peat pods were definitely to wet. I also went with the temp of 25 c and humidity of 85%. Took six more clones. They are doing great. I only used the heating pad for a few hours while the pods were all ready and in the dome. With the heat pad....the temps got too high. Got them warmed up. Took heat pad away. Inserted clones into peat pods with cloning hormone. Good to go. Temp and humidity holding perfect. Now im checking the temp and humidity several times per day. Well.....while im not working i mean lol. 😎👍

Top Bottom