my clones are not rooting !!!

• Thread starter 666elsie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

666elsie

is there any thing I can spray em with ,so I will not lose these...my bud cut em larger then i'm used too...

M

Mr.

maybe rhizotonic or nitrozime. not 100% on that though, but it may be worth looking into.

C

chuck uuuuu

yes, u may spray them with No wilt I think its made by..................
I'm .....G&H?

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

just get a dome over umm and raise the humity up mist the inside of the dome a few times a day and they will perk up in a few days

Venom818

Venom818

(No wilt) goggle it i think im going to get it myself

R

Rolln J

vita grow anti wilt is the bomb - you dont have to worry about even using a dome (but they help keep em warm in the winter) - but you have to dip the clone for complete coverage...

thing that works great for clones is a seedling pad or even a heat pad turned on low with a towel between the pad and the tray - keeping them warm makes a huge difference in how fast you get roots...

how long has it been? how they looking? are they wilted?

O

on tilt

Stay with the dome. Keep the humidity up and temps on the warm side. Always works for me. No wilt works good too (not usually necessary though.) Sometimes removing some vegetation works if there too big but don't get carried away.
Good luck
ot

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

how big...were they sumerged in water for at least 2 hours..root gels? if not embolisums..what water? tap water..mine is 650ppm..it kills clones..cant use it.

cut an 45 degree angle..did u trim the leaves?

if temps are under 70 degress things slow down..

I like a 5 gallon bucket with lid..that doesnt leak..an aquarium heater an thermometer at 74 degress..with a 190 pump with afull spray sprinkler head mounted in the bucket..its a poor mans aero cloner..:boogie:

convex

convex

I often re-cut and re-dip stubborn clones with favourable results.

A

afatsoweezer

I just re-cut and re-dipped mine today too, plus I held up the mother and had the old "don't you want to be like her?" speech. Tomorrow, I might let her watch Oprah.

purpleberry

purpleberry

I just had a batch of clones sit for 4+ weeks with no roots, lol I think it was to cold and hard to root mother. I bought a power cloner and its so much easyer.
My guess is you need a heat matt. Listen to RollnJ, he is always right......:nod

L

LEBDOG

heat mat key to fast roots for clones and seeds! Key! Roots in 5-7 days with mat, 7-14 without... My experience as with RJ!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
yea i just got done running a tray w/o a heat mat(tho i have one) and got roots in 12 days as leb and rj are on point...i didn't use the mat b/c used once,but didn't use a thermostat, and didn't have anything in between the tray..i guess if ya use a towel or something ya don't need the thermo..but anyway they cooked the clones..temps got to like a 100 degrees in the dome..so if ya do use one MAKE SURE to put something in between the tray and heat mat... for your clones hit them with some diluted clonex foliar spay..they will love it..good luck

R

Rolln J

I just had a batch of clones sit for 4+ weeks with no roots, lol I think it was to cold and hard to root mother. I bought a power cloner and its so much easyer.
My guess is you need a heat matt. Listen to RollnJ, he is always right......:nod

lol - I love the faith you guys put in me :friday:
Im not always right - I screw shit up too - still thx

BigBud09

BigBud09

I use a 4x2 aquarium tank mist them a few times a day, add a damp cloth keeps em nice n humid I also use it for my seedlings

O

on tilt

EZ clone machine works great if your having trouble with traditional methods. On the expensive side though. Also if your transplanting into rockwool cubes all those exposed roots could be troublesome (they will adapt it just tricky) I would invest in a seed mat in the meantime. Not too hot though...be careful with those tender-ronies.

fluffygrrrl

fluffygrrrl

I had the same problem. The lower cuts rooted beautifully, but I tried to clone the top and everything I tried didn't work. I finally re-cut her and split the bottom a few times with a razor blade and stuck it in a glass of water above my kitchen sink window..Voila, a few days later roots!

Top Bottom