My clones have been wrinkling I'm actually really nervous

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

I really don’t want to lose this clone, I had 5 strains made 4 clones each I’m down to 2-3 each just so it’s less work. They are in the same room as my flower tent so the temp is 75 humidity is 50-55% idk if they are wrinkling from too much wind/ too little air / or not enough root space in the solo cup. But they started wrinkling early on so I don’t think it’s from the solo cup. I think it’s humidity. So the question is will transplanting to one gallons help?

My clones have been wrinkling im actually really nervous
2Bad

2Bad

when did you take these clones and are the rooted?
Yes they rooted in 7 days they’ve been in solo cups over a month. @Ponky while I have you I have a plant that looks like this. Branches hanging everywhere would you finish it out? It’s a trouble plant and the rest are doing reasonably well. Or would you try to raise the plant up higher so the fans aren’t hitting it. I have clearance to do so

2Bad

2Bad

The buds aren’t that thick. So the seeds I chose were all “60 day strains” and it’s been 60 days 2 look close maybe 2 weeks left , but one hasn’t thickened up, so to sum it up I moved into late bloom nutrients too early. The other 2 are packing on weight and still have a month to go and aren’t holding themselves up to well, the one in the pic is way worse though

Ponky

Ponky

Yes they rooted in 7 days they’ve been in solo cups over a month. @Ponky while I have you I have a plant that looks like this. Branches hanging everywhere would you finish it out? It’s a trouble plant and the rest are doing reasonably well. Or would you try to raise the plant up higher so the fans aren’t hitting it. I have clearance to do so
Well I'd try put it where it isn't in the way. But catching more light. On the level of the rest of the plants are. For a level canopy

2Bad

2Bad

Well I'd try put it where it isn't in the way. But catching more light. On the level of the rest of the plants are. For a level canopy
Ok thank you I have some small milk crates I’ll prop em up higher

Latest posts

Top Bottom