My clones started to bud accidentally

• Thread starter kumar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kumar

kumar

Hi There,
I fcked up my clones recently, they started to show signs of flowering (due bad light schedule). They are still small, and my question is, can I force them with correct light schedule to re-veg? If I top them, the new shoots will be "fully veg shoots" OR I really need to dump all of them and make new clones (i have a lot, so that would be a pain in the ass)?
Thanks guys

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Are they rooted already?

Do you have access to the same strain to clone again if needed?

Are you in a time crunch/on a schedule?

kumar

kumar

Are they rooted already?

Do you have access to the same strain to clone again if needed?

Are you in a time crunch/on a schedule?
Yeah they are all rooted, and repotted into a small pot. I have the mother plants. But it's a lot of clones, would be lots of work, plus those few extra weeks until they will be in the same growth... I would prefer to keep them, but only if they can go back fully to veg stage and no hermie surprises later. Thanks

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Yeah they are all rooted, and repotted into a small pot. I have the mother plants. But it's a lot of clones, would be lots of work, plus those few extra weeks until they will be in the same growth... I would prefer to keep them, but only if they can go back fully to veg stage and no hermie surprises later. Thanks
It all depends. Have you ever revegged the mother?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

They are 18/6. Do you think they will bring the same yield like without this incident? Do you think they won't go hermie? Thanks a lot!
There is no way to know. Just keep an eye on them.
They might do better, they might do worse... You never know what your going to get.

Ponky

Ponky

They should be extra bushy. And with a sufficient veg the hormones in the plant won't be inclined to herm. It won't be in distress. Unless the genetics have the train regardless. I would expect extra tight nodal spacing.

kumar

kumar

They should be extra bushy. And with a sufficient veg the hormones in the plant won't be inclined to herm. It won't be in distress. Unless the genetics have the train regardless. I would expect extra tight nodal spacing.
Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom