My Co2 Propane burner wont stay lit help

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Hey fellow farmers. I just decided to reintroduce C02 to the babies and noticed that my GEN Co2 burner won't stay lit. IT keeps trying to stay on, and lights but keeps turning off on me. I replaced two burners. It's not my controller because I tried plugging it in to an outlet and it just wont stay on. Another member suggested that I sand paper the flame sensor. Anyone happen to deal with these burners and have any other suggestions. All input is greatly appreciated. Danks

salmonslammer

salmonslammer

Shouldnt need sand paper just bend flame sensor a little more into the flame should take care of your problem:D

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Shouldnt need sand paper just bend flame sensor a little more into the flame should take care of your problem:D
I'm gonna try both hope or the other is the solution if not I'm gonna see if the manufacturer w fix it for fee or something

MysteryChild

MysteryChild

Just bring it to the manufacture
I believe they are located in Riverside or San Bernardino
They will fix it on the spot or have you come back the next day
Free of charge usually

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Good to know I wonder if they have any outlets in the bay.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
have you tried moving the sensor yet?

I dont think they do...
Not yet. Just dowdloaded there troubleshooting guide and will sort this out w full details and pics for anyone else who goes through this by this weekend..thanks for all the help broski

shawnskush

shawnskush

Not yet. Just dowdloaded there troubleshooting guide and will sort this out w full details and pics for anyone else who goes through this by this weekend..thanks for all the help broski
Of course man let me know if you cant get it running and we will get you set up on the tanks. I know a cheap place to fill em close by too

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Of course man let me know if you cant get it running and we will get you set up on the tanks. I know a cheap place to fill em close by too
you're the man! were about due for a sesh too. We could bring over some wine too lmk when...

M

Mitygrows

it's probably the propane burners I had the same problem and I replaced the little brass burners and it works fine now

shawnskush

shawnskush

you're the man! were about due for a sesh too. We could bring over some wine too lmk when...
What are your plans like for the next few nights/this weekend see if we cant plan a nice sesh and dinner for all of us. Maybe see if we cant get @bigcheese510 in on this too. Any other farmers you'd wanna sesh with? Maybe we could do a bowls and bowling farm get together lol

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
What are your plans like for the next few nights/this weekend see if we cant plan a nice sesh and dinner for all of us. Maybe see if we cant get @bigcheese510 in on this too. Any other farmers you'd wanna sesh with? Maybe we could do a bowls and bowling farm get together lol
Sounds like a plan. I'll see what big cheese and stoney are up to. I'm open to that. My lady can't wait....

Jboys3

Jboys3

Hey fellow farmers. I just decided to reintroduce C02 to the babies and noticed that my GEN Co2 burner won't stay lit. IT keeps trying to stay on, and lights but keeps turning off on me. I replaced two burners. It's not my controller because I tried plugging it in to an outlet and it just wont stay on. Another member suggested that I sand paper the flame sensor. Anyone happen to deal with these burners and have any other suggestions. All input is greatly appreciated. Danks
I had the same problem. After two trips back to the manufacturer for repair[?] I noticed the wire came partially disconnected at the on/off switch. They fixed it and I have had no problems since.

Top Bottom