My Commercial Grow

• Thread starter mike miller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mike miller

I decided to grow some commercial weed (as apposed to kb), didn't really feel like calling a dispensary to get a good strain delivered, whatever, this way I'll have seeds for the future. Got my AZ medical card and everything. Anyways, my dumb-ass friend thinks that it will take 5+months for my plant to start flowering outdoors because that's when winter starts, he's trying to say it needs 12 hours of darkness to even start fully flowering. I know from reading online that what he is saying is bullshit, and that they can flower all the way without needing 12 hours of darkness! The plants already been growing for 1-2 months so I figure it's got another 2-3 months max, can anyone back me up here? My friend is just too stupid to get it! He's trying to tell me to bring it in the closet to keep it dark for at least 12 hours a night when I want to start flowering it:confused0054:, lol fuck that.

lollipopman

lollipopman

Really bro, keep reading.. I don't do outdoors but can tell u your friend has more since then you... Come back in 2-3 months and tell us if u have buds yet and when you don't come back 5+ months and show us buds.. Sorry to be harsh but read some more, knowledge is power and you don't have much right now...

M

mike miller

:sign0065:

Lol, I know right!

LMAO thats all i can say LMAO

That's what I was saying too! LMAO, my friend is a fucking idiot, lol.

Really bro, keep reading.. I don't do outdoors but can tell u your friend has more since then you... Come back in 2-3 months and tell us if u have buds yet and when you don't come back 5+ months and show us buds.. Sorry to be harsh but read some more, knowledge is power and you don't have much right now...

Look above man. Two against one. I think I'll take my chances! :harvest::harvest::harvest:

lazarus718

lazarus718

Are you really serious with this post?!?! :hunter:
How much reading did you do before you decided to go "commercial"? Come on bro...

M

mike miller

Are you really serious with this post?!?! :hunter:
How much reading did you do before you decided to go "commercial"? Come on bro...

I'm GROWING commercial/mersh, it's hermaphrodite weed of lesser quality, just much easier and cheaper to get. LOL, "going commercial" what is that supposed to mean? You're the one who needs to do some more reading... Obviously.

What was with this :hunter: icon? What is that supposed to mean?

:harvest::harvest::harvest:

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

it sounds like your idiot friend has a better understanding of marijuana than you do marijuana does need 12 hours of darkness to flower

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

They were talking you being the one that need's to do more reading.

Listen to your friend.

K

keebzy

Premium Member
Supporter
^^^^^^^^^^^^exactly, will someone in AZ please revoke his MMJ card before he burns the whole westcoast up...lol...has to be 12....ROFLMAO joke of the Day

***BTW*** Mr.Lollipopman you better remember it's 3 Vs 1...and Ima take my chances LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Have you "Read" anything about growing at all? Unless you have a Ruderalis strain you most certainly need to change up the amount of light they receive in order to induce flowering.

Why would anyone grow a known Hermaphrodite?

What part of Az are you in?

If you want to flower outdoors you need to know how much light they will be getting. Try a quick internet search for sunrise/sunset times for your city. Something like this.

Flagstaff sunrise/sunset times

In two months Flagstaff will be getting almost 13 hours of light, right now they are getting just under 11. Not really a prime time to induce flowering as the amount of light will be increasing instead of decreasing.

You're friend is right, the people here saying LMFAO are laughing at you.....not your friend.

You may want to pick up a few books, then pick up some high quality strains or seeds....and start over.

U

Underground

LMAO I am not a grower and I know that you either need at least 12 uninterrupted (that means all in a row) hours of dark or an autoflower strain.

N

NorCalD9

BTW im laughing at YOU Mike Miller.... Ur friend is 100% smarter then you

Have a nice Day
D9

T

Toes

Many flowering plants use a photoreceptor protein, such as phytochrome or cryptochrome, to sense seasonal changes in night length, or photoperiod, which they take as signals to flower. Photoperiodic flowering plants are classified as long-day plants or short-day plants, though the regulatory mechanism is actually governed by hours of darkness, not the length of the day.hort-day plants flower when the night is longer than a critical length. They cannot flower under long days or if a pulse of artificial light is shone on the plant for several minutes during the middle of the night; they require a consolidated period of darkness before floral development can begin. Natural nighttime light, such as moonlight or lightning, is not of sufficient brightness or duration to interrupt flowering.

In general, short-day (i.e. long-night) plants flower as days grow shorter (and nights grow longer) after 21 June in the northern hemisphere, which is during summer or fall. The length of the dark period required to induce flowering differs among species and varieties of a species.

Photoperiod affects flowering when the shoot is induced to produce floral buds instead of leaves and lateral buds. Note that some species must pass through a "juvenile" period during which they cannot be induced to flower—common cocklebur is an example of a plant species with a remarkably short period of juvenility and plants can be induced to flower when quite small.

there you go... that'll get you started

M

mike miller

I think a lot of you are confused, the first couple people were talking crap about my friend not me, then I think a bunch of you misinterpreted that and started attacking me thinking you were supporting the people posting with support for me calling my friend stupid and laughing at him, telling me he needs to read more, I'm positive they were talking about my friend and not me:help: ... I'll just have to see what happens with this plant.

Top Bottom