My current grow (redneck koosh, gryphon,E/H x aloha ww, knights templar, few others

• Thread starter wonderinalice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

This is current grow got a lot of mota stuff going on. Just flipped a couple days ago, should be a good show!
*flower room
2- erkle/headband x aloha ww
2-redneck koosh
3- gryphon
1- knights templar
2- vortex (tga)
1 juicyfruit/mendo x dpd/gdp (personal x)

From clone
1- jack herer
1-casey jones
1- shorts' bb
1- reserva pravada og
1-purple erkle

I'm running 2 - 1000w eye hps over a 4x6 tray in sealed hoods with a 8" vortex pullin through the air .
3 gallon pots w/ promix and a lil ocean forest.
I'm feeding w cns 17 grow and bloom , silica blast, cal-mag, kelp and seaweed. I'll add an assortment of additives when we get into flower.

And in the veg room is an assortment of goodies under a 400 mh

-kens gdp
-lavender
-valley purps
-bay area pure kush ( from ken's shop)
- crazy bay ( from ken's shop) bay og x trainwreck
-mendo x catpiss
-c99
-sour d
-orange crush x sour d

just to name a couple...:character0201:

here's a few pics
1- vortex
2-flower room
3- shorts bb
4-flower room
5-reserva pravada og

Dscn0019sm
Dscn0024sm
Dscn0026sm
Dscn0027sm
Dscn0028sm
Dscn0033sm
JAWS

JAWS

hello ALICE:friday:
dude very glad to see you back over here and man you got some good ones going, i see your runing those VORTEX....

umm got to be honest though im very very very SAD NOT to see a certin killer in that line up, may i ask what happened with her??..
very nice:character0180:

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Hey jaws!

Hope all is good w/ you , glad to be back. The scbb is still up the mountain( but still around) Never threw no pollen her way ,but i still have plans to! I had to run the vortex , I smoked some with subcool at the medical cup and was very impressed! The knights templar is looking good to and there's a redneck koosh thats leaning towards the bubba that should be a nice one. I also have a afgoo x dpd/gdp cross i did going in the flower room soon. Interested how the crosses i did stack up to the mota / tga stuff ... hopefully i won't get my feelings hurt to bad ?

J

jalenocean

whats up alice, flower room looks great. Almost harvest here. Give me a call when u get a chance.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Thanks for all the feedback guys...should be some nice buds in there!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sweet pics alice! I got a room full of tga strains. Check out my grow journal. I got the vortex,querkle,agent orange and chernobyl! All r lookin really haelthy. Is ur plant from seed or clone? This girl grows fast from seed. The one i had outside got stolen b4 it could flower. Fukin idiots! Well good luck. I will keep posted.

C

CaliConnoisseuR

Thats one hell of a selection! deff pulling a chair up for this one!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

well.... fuck. thats what I get for searching old posts

-nugzz

JAWS

JAWS

WONDERINGALICE is out of the game for now so there will be no UPDATES in this thread.....

WONDER, hope to see you back in action some time my brother..
RESPECT MCUH:hi

Top Bottom