My current grows 4 weeks old

• Thread starter 4SkateMafia20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Chilling by the pool all they need is a nice cocktail drink , do tell how your garden has been growing they are looking very healthy .

4SkateMafia20

4SkateMafia20

Chilling by the pool all they need is a nice cocktail drink , do tell how your garden has been growing they are looking very healthy .
Yeah tbh i could do will a cocktail,here in South Africa alcohol sale is on a ban atm lol...been growing in coco/perlite only.id day 70/30.I feed the general hydroponic coco specific nutes phed with just normal tap water.I transplanted about a week ago into these pots,they were in 1 litre pots from seed.I use 4/ 100 watt 6400k cfls in a room that i keep them in at night so get the extra lighting hours in.We are actually going into winter here but our winters are super mild and only really get cold in the evenings/early mornings.But the sun is out from 7am to 5pm(temps about 24 degrees celcius) constantly with zero cloud cover.Started LST about 2 days after transplant.I dont have any xp with topping etc but i find lst works well for me.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yeah tbh i could do will a cocktail,here in South Africa alcohol sale is on a ban atm lol...been growing in coco/perlite only.id day 70/30.I feed the general hydroponic coco specific nutes phed with just normal tap water.I transplanted about a week ago into these pots,they were in 1 litre pots from seed.I use 4/ 100 watt 6400k cfls in a room that i keep them in at night so get the extra lighting hours in.We are actually going into winter here but our winters are super mild and only really get cold in the evenings/early mornings.But the sun is out from 7am to 5pm(temps about 24 degrees celcius) constantly with zero cloud cover.Started LST about 2 days after transplant.I dont have any xp with topping etc but i find lst works well for me.
That a good start are you feeding them any cal/ mag being in coco perlite you need to I’m in same medium cal/ mag every feed .

4SkateMafia20

4SkateMafia20

That a good start are you feeding them any cal/ mag being in coco perlite you need to I’m in same medium cal/ mag every feed .
yeah the nutrients have an ABC.so i feed one part A(macro&micro) and then 1 part B(cal-mag) for veg every feed and increase every week but with equal parts A and B then ph between 5.8/6.3.I feed to about 20% runoff.Once they are in early/mid flower i start switch to C(MPK) bloom booster and then slowly wane off the A and B until I just feed them C and increasing C every week.Last 2 weeks i flush with unsulphered blackstrap molasses, although i never burn my plants with over nute so i cant really say if it makes a difference or not.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
yeah the nutrients have an ABC.so i feed one part A(macro&micro) and then 1 part B(cal-mag) for veg every feed and increase every week but with equal parts A and B then ph between 5.8/6.3.I feed to about 20% runoff.Once they are in early/mid flower i start switch to C(MPK) bloom booster and then slowly wane off the A and B until I just feed them C and increasing C every week.Last 2 weeks i flush with unsulphered blackstrap molasses, although i never burn my plants with over nute so i cant really say if it makes a difference or not.
That’s a really good glad it all working out enjoy the rest of the grow hope harvest time comes soon .

Top Bottom