My dogs has a bad hip ...

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok my dog Miller has had a bad hip for about a year now and I took her to the vets , he gave me some shots to bring home to give her , well they haven't been working , so I decided to start to give her some cannabis the leaf and small buds mixed in her food at night , I'm am so surprised with the result she is now wanting to go for a walk be only a short one and she is out of pain and sleeping better ,going to keep on with my Bush doctor skills , do any of the THC community do the same thing with there pets .

My dogs has a bad hip
Ina

Ina

Yes i cured skin condition om my doggy.Expensive meds and some procedures and tests have been suggested by the vet,also no more going into the rivers and lakes( it was some fungi desease)and she loves that!:(
But than i thought if it cures psoriazis those few spots cant be problem.:DSo i decided to try that first and then what vet suggested.And they(the spots without fur,strange looking and itchy) were gone for about a week to 10 days,completely,she has new fur on them and i cant find where they were now:)Also she jumps into the water as usual without any new problems:)I applied it on the skin(olive oil/hemp seed oil mixed with trim,small buds and such).And you even dont need to make big amounts,very little was needed.Never gave her thru mouth but i would for sure if needed,depends on the problem.just not sure about the dosing.I would try coconut oil with trim in that case,not RSO.
i always look for natural approach first when my family member is sick,kid or pet haha

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes i cured skin condition om my doggy.Expensive meds and some procedures and tests have been suggested by the vet,also no more going into the rivers and lakes( it was some fungi desease)and she loves that!:(
But than i thought if it cures psoriazis those few spots cant be problem.:DSo i decided to try that first and then what vet suggested.And they(the spots without fur,strange looking and itchy) were gone for about a week to 10 days,completely,she has new fur on them and i cant find where they were now:)Also she jumps into the water as usual without any new problems:)I applied it on the skin(olive oil/hemp seed oil mixed with trim,small buds and such).And you even dont need to make big amounts,very little was needed.Never gave her thru mouth but i would for sure if needed,depends on the problem.just not sure about the dosing.I would try coconut oil with trim in that case,not RSO.
i always look for natural approach first when my family member is sick,kid or pet haha
Hi Ina that is really good to read your story ,the bond you have with your dog I can scene it in the words very strong , it’s amazing how incredibly wonderful this plant is on every level , to use it topically , ingested or inhaled it’s going to help , Peter Tosh sang about it , cure for Asthma , Cancer , glaucoma , Tuberculosis , Numer Thrumbouses , Birds eat it , goats love to play in it . ...... anyway I feel the same about Miller we told our vet and he thinks it terrific to see her using her bad leg , as you can see in the pic she knows it helping her it not just the bowl full of food , she comes and sits at the freezer and looks and barks about 1 to 2 hr before her food time she knows where I keep it pretty smart dog .
let’s hope your loved k9 has a happy itchy skin free life thanks for your story Ina best regards. Jeff .

• Love
Reactions: Ina
Top Bottom