• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Checy 001 800x600

Brand new Hood ordament and bowtie emblem...

jyip

jyip

beautiful ride !! i just snapped a pic w/cell phone to show my brother the guage pod, and see if he remembers his "54 dash

drive safe n cool with the AC too!!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh my god... Drove the car today and its fast as shit. Barely hit the gas petal and your at 60mph...interior needs completed, bumpers, grille and were off ....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Fororo 023 800x600

Interior dash, new updated tilt steering, new updated gauges
Fororo 026 800x600

Chrome dash, with hidden ashtray...
Car is at upholster done by Tue., Alls left is bumpers, grille and taillites!!!
13 months in restoration, have had this car for 25 yrs., dream about to come true...Note updated aircondidtioning and heat vents and to the left controls. The AC and heat are state of the art, really blasts...
entire interior and exterior are soundproffed with the latest soundproffing material available...underbody sealed, car was assembled, the dissassambled and all welds powdercoated...

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:rock

Gorgeous bro, absolutely gorgeous!!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Tex...Gunna drive that car far and near..Honey we need bananas be right back....VAROOOM off i go

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Nice job, looks like you went all out. You gotta be stoked after driving it.

G

gooey

very nice car, shine runner for sure lol...thanks for sharing you can tell this is your baby...peace

X

xeet

Nice car C-man!

Thanks Tex...Gunna drive that car far and near..Honey we need bananas be right back....VAROOOM off i go

LOL! That sounds exactly like my dad when he got his first Lotus..
"Oh we are out of *insert random grocery* ill be right back"
6 hours later he comes home from driving in the mountains..
Happens everytime

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is one of my old sleds, I sold it when I got up here, just isn't a practical grocery getter...lol

1923 T-Bucket with a 351w stroked to 396 with TFS street heat heads, custom offset blocks to mount the tunnel ram from a 302 setup on there because they don't make a dual quad hi-rise for a 351w, Gual 650 Demons, Sanderson ceramioated headers, reverse pattern rachet shifter, auburn mag locker and 4:11 rearend, Billet Specialties "Taledega" 15x15 sportsman prostreets and 15x3 pie cutters on the front and I scabbed a '34 Ford nose on there to really mess with the purest...she was a real hand full and was my daily driver when i had the hotrod shop...bank runs were a kick in the ass

Got her tatt'd on my arm the day I finished her up for the last time

Tex

CIMG0049
Tbucket 1
Tbucket 2
Tbucket 4
Tbucket 5
CIMG0014
Ratfink tatt
G

gooey

dammmnn thas some dedication tex...at least you got the tat still lol

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
So close. tomorrow install front Grille, bumper, tail lites, inspect, WERE DONE!~!!!!

Could nor find tailite bucket. Went out to my workshop, its full of you name it. As soon as I walked inthere was a tailite bucket from a parts car I bought 20 yrs ago, sitting right in plain site!!! thay part is rare and hard to find unless someones watching over you!!!...

W

WomBat

SSweet bro, love the grill on old school chevys=]
Whats under the hood?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
SSweet bro, love the grill on old school chevys=]
Whats under the hood?

Engines brand factory new from chevy high preformance 350 Ramjet v8. 350 hpTotal off frame retro restore. Mustang 2 front end, ford 9 inch 290 rear end.AC Tilt, cruise power leather bucket seats, everything factory new...Glass grille bumpers..Electrical, nothing rebulit all new..See mydream car on Smokers Lounge for more...

W

WomBat

She is prim as all hell bro! bet shes fast too =] those seats look like they came out of a caddy? btw lol=]

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
She is prim as all hell bro! bet shes fast too =] those seats look like they came out of a caddy? btw lol=]

Fast and very tight.. Seats are from a Caddie

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Im so jealous of you guys and your badass hotrods. Probably a good thing i dont own one though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom