My Dream Cross. Whats yours?

• Thread starter Jeezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Bout to try and make my dream cross a reality my male Sour Diesel just went into bloom this morning, plus I just pollinated my LA Confidential (bubba kush pheno) and some Sour D with Purple Kush pollen.
My dumbass brother put my PK stalks in a plastic bag when he cleaned his basement and fucked up the pollen before I could hit my friends Chocolope, dammit! I knew I should've collected it all at once, he clean up like a chick. Next time I'll make sure he don't touch shit I take over there.

H

HurricanefanIam

I've always wanted Alcapulco Gold since the first time I had it/Last time...Maybe cross it with Cinderella99 or Super silver haze to bring down the flowering time/more manageable..while keeping that wonderful, take Ya to the clouds High..!!!

ive got some Acapulco gold beans and wanna find a male and dust the lonestar killer queen cut thats done in 60 days.. so we are on the same page

that and wanted to dust a bubba with some AG pollen

H

HurricanefanIam

I consider Raskal's FireBubba to be a dream cross...I have a couple phenos I dream of crossing with some Sour D, I think it could work out pretty good.

only problem i see with crosses using SD is they all come out SD dom.. its not till you get into the f2's that you get to see some real gems.

H

HurricanefanIam

I made mine it was the HIV which was Triangle Kush x Strawberry D.. then I made Rabid Dawg which was Chemdog D x HIV... i made f2's of the HIV and passed f1's around to friends and everyone slept on them. was supposed to have more f2's made but guy skiped out and left internet with last of beans. Manic asked to work the Rabid Dawg line and release it in seed form and i agreed as i didnt have the means to do it. I was testing out 100 of them when i got busted and the cops took the last of the 100 seeds. i only passed 20 of the seeds out and manic got those.. one last person may have some and im hoping he still has them.. fingers crossed..

B

Biggestpothead

only problem i see with crosses using SD is they all come out SD dom.. its not till you get into the f2's that you get to see some real gems.

Use a stronger strain than sour d like white Russian. Make a sour Russian wow that plant would probably be too strong to smoke. You would be too fucked up.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I want the one that makes my booboo go woohoo!!

B

Biggestpothead

White Bubba(The White X Pre-98 Bubba Kush) X Fire Alien (Fire OG cut X Alien Kush) This cross seems to be dominated by the Bubba. Yields are moderate to good, with very solid nug structure. Does not branch out much, good topped and/or pruned. Taste is a candied Bubba. Really sweet on inhale and spicy sandalwood flavor on exhale. This will be indica dominant, with minimal stretch. 13 per pack now!

Mine was created already

The HC

The HC

Cat Piss Kush and XJ 13.

Too bad the first one is extinct except the one I have in my backyard as far as I know, but I will follow my nose to find out if this strain goes by another name.

Another ideal would be an afghanica structure with some side arms but a Sativa high.

Sativa is the weed I prefer, but I like the way indica plants grow way more.

C

cannabaholic

Black Trainwreck X Casey Jones

Blue Dream x Casey Jones---got 13 of em on the go

Love the Sats and there aint ever enough Funky ass chems!!

alligator

alligator

-RKS X (bros grimm P.50 x chocolate thai)
-Florida grape X (Florida grape x heirloom santa marta columbian gold)
-B.C. Hashplant(krusty's) X Big Bud(the stinky, cat pissy one) X garlicbud X hogsbreath

johnursery

johnursery

SMCG x burmese, SMCG x bubblegum, SMCG x Strawberry Cough, SMCG x durban, SMCG x (Haze x NL#5), SMCG x satori, SMCG x hindu kush, SMCG x cambodian, SMCG x AG, SMCG x NL#5, SMCG x Himalayan, SMCG x Paki18 i think you guys get the idea, im in love with a colombian gold but i need to find its perfect mate already made some SMCG x Super Skunk but havent been able to test run it yet

just did a run with sensi's hindu kush, wasnt to impressed, had some herms although there was some good plants that didnt herm so ill keep the good beans for future testing, but will keep moving on...next run ill test out the SCMG x Super Skunk i did, or as my buddy that did a run with it started refering to her as Colombian Necktie because of the ear to ear permagrin it leaves...

Top Bottom