My Econo Grow

• Thread starter assholemike
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
alright everyone an update on the LEDs, wow so f'in bright I had to turn one off. I had 8 autos started and down to five, the 3600 watts LED equivilent was to hard on the little babies and toasted a couple. but I have two really nice looking autos in the 7th week dajnk shit. so now its about the plain fems I got. I have three from Barneys that love the LEDs I mean love them. and 1 advanced fem honeysuckle, she's the one Im cloning the shit out of. maybe on tent full of that would be nice. after the autos finish Im loading one tent with a mix of barneys and a second tent of nothing but honeysuckle. when the lights come on Ill post some pics.
I am way pleased with the lights from china they kick out strong light. I'm fixing to build me a light mover so I get better coverage with the two 1200 watt. I'll have two get another light so I have two for that one as well. over all for the time they have been veggin I am looking good.
ok how about some ideas, 32 sqft how many plants should I use?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Try small plastic office trash cans with large holes drilled in the bottom, the oval or rectangular shaped ones fit nice in tight spots.

A

assholemike

Try small plastic office trash cans with large holes drilled in the bottom, the oval or rectangular shaped ones fit nice in tight spots.
Im getting away from pots and using bags they work so much better for me. I have some pots but since finding out about walmart bags i'll never go back. I.m planning on reveging so I want it simple. Im thinking 18 wally bags in kitty litter boxs should give me a good canopy.

A

assholemike

My bags are .50 they hold a full 10 gallons of soil. Provide a world of air to the root system. I harvested the male after pollinating to see the root system and I was blown away. I get my kitty boxs at the .99 cent store

A

assholemike

I've used blue Walmart bags before
My plants get big fast in them for some reason> I have a veggie garden as well and I'm trying to put everything in them, even watermelons.
I can do 18 smooth in my tents. I'll have room to work to some degree I hope.

A

assholemike

I have already taken clones from three of these plants and have them in the tent with all the rest of the stuff, my past exp has taught me this works very well. It use to take me week to 10 days to root out my clones so keep watching and tell me when you think I'm lost. Total est cost so far to do this $800 plus utilities each month. My electric went from $80 to around $140 so I applied for a low income 30% discount.

I figure I can pull a couple of pounds easy out of it, maybe 6 more months on the long side and I should have nugs. Ok lets figure this on the high side $800 plus 8 months of power at $200 would be $2400 or $75 per OZ, that's cheap.

Now here is the cool part, if you know how to reveg you can keep on trucking since you already have roots and a structure to grow from.
If you care for it you can reveg several times. then your only expenses are the power and I'm working on that since LEDs don't need 3000 watts per light to turn on solar power is an option. So alot of stuff happening here so stay tuned.

A

assholemike

no dude, 42 is the meaning of life!

i grow trees. i have friends who like to smell them.
Right on PaPa, Im a tree lover to I tried to hook up some Humboldt Chem dog this year but the bean was dead. Hard to find good seeds for trees.
Maybe next year.

Top Bottom