My embarrasing problem...

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

How do you smoke bubblehash in a bong?

Yup, I know it sounds like the world's dumbest question but here's my problem:

I put some green in the bowl of my bong (no gauze) and some bubblehash on top, pressed flat into a mini disc. I hit it with my lighter and it starts to bubble but doesn't smoke enough to get a hit from....if I hit it with the lighter some more it catches fire, and I'm damn sure that ain't the way forward!!

Do I just keep heating the hash until it bubbles, and just keep going like that?? Or do I toast a bunch more amazing hash??! Heeeeey-lp!

Yours embarrasedly,

El nubski,

FF

F

FastForward

Ok...i'm fucked....I crumbled it finely like I was skinning up with it and bob's yer auntie....am speaking to you from somewhere between the fourth dimension and the land of nod :)

Nothing to see here....move right along....apologies for the interruption to service....hey, I think I just saw Elvis.

I

ismokepot

Roor makes a unique bowl with a tiny opening just for hash or oils. It works nicely. But as with all there stuff, it's expensive.

K

kill-9

I use a butane torch for bubblehash in the bong. Costs 30 bucks at Home Depot. Bubblehash is pretty damn potent, you only need a lil bit, I always put speck sized balls all around the bowl on top of the crumbled flowers.

Some glass gets kinda brittle after so many uses with the butane, but fuck it.

F

FastForward

Wow..I was so fucked I totally forgot about this thread!!! Thanks for the input....breaking it up is the only thing that works for me....and man, I sweated my ass off in bed last night...woke up in a pool of my own sweat....SSSDH + scissorhash = :)

H

hazyfontazy

best way is to put a thin layer of weed or ash in the pipe /bong and it then burns fine ,,,

problems lol i cant even set the ports on me router ..bloody thing

F

FastForward

best way is to put a thin layer of weed or ash in the pipe /bong and it then burns fine ,,,

problems lol i cant even set the ports on me router ..bloody thing

Router ports no prob....what's up? Or PM me...

Top Bottom