My fav hydro shop is selling a bunch of Sea-Crop

• Thread starter ericolsenuw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ericolsenuw

ericolsenuw

Hi,

my fav hydro shop SCV Hydro, seems to be selling a lot of Sea-Crop. I haven't tried it yet but one customer was saying that his plants smell better and finish faster. I've seen it in a few other shops too, so it must be catching on. Anyone else try this product before? I picked up a promo card and the webaddress was ordersea-crop.com Not too pricey either...

urbanfog

urbanfog

For your first post, it smells "spammy" If not my apologies and welcome to the farm

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Hi,

My favorite hydro store, butt plugs r us, seems to be selling a lot of butt plugs for plants. I haven't tried it yet but one customer said his plants finish loose and juicier. Haven't seen it at any other hydro shops so not really to sure. Anybody else plug their plants? I picked up a card and the web address is orderbuttplugs.com.
Not to pricey either

DO IT

DO IT

Hi,

My favorite hydro store, butt plugs r us, seems to be selling a lot of butt plugs for plants. I haven't tried it yet but one customer said his plants finish loose and juicier. Haven't seen it at any other hydro shops so not really to sure. Anybody else plug their plants? I picked up a card and the web address is orderbuttplugs.com.
Not to pricey either[/quote

:D lmao

Top Bottom