My Fave Co-ops in the SFV

• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chillyb

Sorry if I'm off topic here, but I have to ask. Isn't the SFV in LA? Isn't there a delivery service in Orange\LA county now? Or is that mucho $$ vs a Co-op?

I'd love to hear someone's review of the gear if you've used it. I don't want to post the link here and get flamed for spamming. Not my goal at all. Jus curious. :)

R

rokuez

Been going to this place for years. Ever sense I found out about dispensaries that have caps on their prices instead of a tiered pricing scheme

With a tiered pricing scheme you have to pay $60+ for kush, but at places like VHC that have capped prices any 8th is $45

----------> Valley Health Center <------

7766 Burnet Unit C Van Nuys, Ca, 91405
Phone: (818) 602-6106

They have all of their 8ths FOR ALL strains capped at $45

Meaning no matter what strain an 8th will cost $45

half oz is 175 and oz is 340

These guys have great purple and kush.

Onglas21
Onglass1
J

jaybird

PO is the shit...guys are knowledgable...great cuts, Healthy clones...pretty good seed selection...take care fellahs
aloha
jaybird

J

jaybird

sorry to hear that swerve...

i dont even wanna commment on what i like and dislike as i ahve some issues with a few clubs right now. especialy the one i basically made.. now im the outsider.. he hit me up a week after they opened and begged me to sell clones at the clubs to bring people in now im the outsider. and he is to good for ol swerve. fucking bs if you ask me.. but there are some great clubs

PO, GAM, S215. so forth...

I noticed Plenty of the clubs are more greedy then helpful...some have to realize they aren't on the black market....anyways, your beans are great (all but 2 popped on the first run):passingjoint:..keep it up...you got a loyal customer here
aloha..be safe...and Gro-On
jaybird

Latest posts

Top Bottom