My First 12/12 From Seed Grow (second grow altogether)

• Thread starter Hypocrite420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hypocrite420

Hey I just snapped some pics of my first 12/12 FROM SEED lady. She is an Afgooey fem around 29 days from seed. How does she look? I am only using CFLs and one t8 ballast. A real ghetto setup too, but seems to be liking it. I think I have achieved pretty much 0 stretch. (which is good because last time I had to tie them down from being taller than my lights.) She is working on her 7th node and is only a tad bit taller than a Bic lighter. She's got white hairs sprouting everywhere now and is starting to smell real nice. :) Been a bit over-watered at times, and I chopped the first fan leaves off cuz they were becoming mutated, but thats the only problems I have had so far. She still has nice BIG cotyledons even. I began feeding her small nutes at like a week old so I guess the cotyledons never got used... is this bad? should I chop them? are they gonna release too many nutes when I dont need them? I'm a paranoid bastard when it comes to these things. I want to thank all you guys n gals tho for helping me learn so much.

My first 1212 from seed grow second grow altogether
My first 1212 from seed grow second grow altogether 2
My first 1212 from seed grow second grow altogether 3
My first 1212 from seed grow second grow altogether 4
My first 1212 from seed grow second grow altogether 5

Latest posts

Top Bottom