My First Attemped at a countious harvest

• Thread starter grobigbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grobigbud420

grobigbud420

Ok I got a whole room in setting up I want to have as many plants as I can going but really want to focus on being able to harvest once a month
I am getting supply together I will be using fox farm trio for soil and I'm thinking of using coco coir and perlite mixture pics soon to come

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Once a month harvest you need at least 2 flower rooms and a separate veg space. If you want true 1 month pulls you need at least 3 or be very selective on the strains you grow. Flower only in the room no veg in them.

grobigbud420

grobigbud420

I was thinking about doing it 12/12 from seed that way the light cycle never has to change

grobigbud420

grobigbud420

So I picked up some perlite and sphmagnum moss was going to get some vermiculite as well
I also got a couple of 2 ft fluorescent fixtures to start the seedlings while I'm waiting for my light to come in.
I will also be using the Fox Farm Trio liquid nutes I'm open to all input I'm here to grow and always open to new tricks of the trade.
I haven't started any beans yet I got some really good genetics coming and I will also be growing a few bagseed
I also picked up some milar and got a cheap box fan for now

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So I picked up some perlite and sphmagnum moss was going to get some vermiculite as well
I also got a couple of 2 ft fluorescent fixtures to start the seedlings while I'm waiting for my light to come in.
I will also be using the Fox Farm Trio liquid nutes I'm open to all input I'm here to grow and always open to new tricks of the trade.
I haven't started any beans yet I got some really good genetics coming and I will also be growing a few bagseed
I also picked up some milar and got a cheap box fan for now
Skip the vermiculite, keeps it too wet. I would use GH Flora Trio over the fox farm Trio if you're still open to suggestions, also if the sphagnum peat moss isn't buffered you're going to need to add some lime to bring the ph up, you might want to look at promix which is already buffered, good luck

grobigbud420

grobigbud420

Screenshot 2019 11 06 20 26 02

Is this what you are talking about for the nutes? @Beachwalker

grobigbud420

grobigbud420

What do you use for flushing the plants using the GH Flora Trio

grobigbud420

grobigbud420

Update I have started 6 reg seed on Nov. 10th using the paper towel method will get pics once I put them in soil and the pop
Side note I received 5 fem seeds of Sapphire OG from HSC

grobigbud420

grobigbud420

Update 4 are out of soil and looking good will give the other 2 a few days to make sure there not just a little slow
Image000000

grobigbud420

grobigbud420

Update I ended up with 5 on all they are about 2 weeks old I'm using th fox far trio and about to star the feeding schedule but I will be checking out the gh flora series
1127191704a

grobigbud420

grobigbud420

Update I started mutes yesterday I believe that the 2 that were showing iron deficiency are getting better I have also started 1 LemonChello Haze Fem and 1 Somango Fem both from seedsman they are just 1 day out of soil
1128191749a

Top Bottom