My first autoflower run: garlic cookies/ white russian

• Thread starter TheShroomsDidIt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheShroomsDidIt

On the first of April I planted 6 autoflowers... they will be grown inside under light/ outside in the sun all April. Then go outside for good in the beginning of may. I planted 3 garlic cookies and 3 white russian. They r all in 1 gallon pots. I know thats small. It's what I got for now and I'm running so much this year, this was about just getting my freebie seeds going. I did the pots in two layers. Bottom layer is ffof,perlite, worm castings, gaia 444, dynomyco, photo plus, and recharge. The top half is ffhf with dynomyco, recharge, and photo plus. I planted the seeds straight in the soil and have them all in a warm dim location. I will update when they sprout

T

TheShroomsDidIt

Sounds good! Post pictures when you can.

I had trouble with spider mites when brought outside plants inside last summer. So, watch for pests.
Two of the white russians and 1 of the gmo have sprouted. Still waiting on the other 3. I sprayed some water last night and put them on a heat mat and I think that did it for at least the three that popped. Hoping the rest are up by tomorow

T

TheShroomsDidIt

So I got 3 white russians and 2 gmo that popped. One was a dud. That's okay, they were free anyway. Had them under the light today as they shed they shells and got comfy. Post pics tomorow

E

Edinburg

A bit of advice, run 1 strain at a time bc the largest plant will force you to raise your light, yes you can put stuff under the smaller strains but a pain in the ass, autoflowers are not ment to go outdoors bc the sunlight is full spec and autoflowers love that blue ir light and full spec will cause your autoflowers to flower early and possibly dwarf out affecting the yield, 99 percent of autoflowers are ment to be grown indoors if they get dew or rain on them mold can be a problem as again most are ment for indoors, this auto called cherry fog has completed her stretch and is in heavy preflower in a few days I will flip to Atami Bloombastic and blow up the flower I have under my California light works cob bloom booster remember autoflowers need much less nutes and hate stress try and keep things as simple as possible or you will get un nessasary grief.

IMG 20230405 150713
IMG 20230405 150655
Top Bottom