my first clf grow

• Thread starter bigchips
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

hi all, my girls are 1 week from flowering and about 5 weeks from harvest, should i re pot them now and start using a bit of bloom.

I think what SkyHigh is saying is you will not be harvesting much of anything in 5 weeks. Your plants don't even have flowers yet so in five weeks they may barely even be showing flowers. Even with an auto-flowering plant nature is queen and time is her ally. You'll be better off not planning on when you'll be harvesting, better to let the plants tell you when that will be. Do ya know what I mean? :passingjoint:

B

bigchips

cool advice, as you all know, i'm a novice. So i've been going on instructions and not what is happening. As a new grower that is the best advice- listen to the senior growers, they have more insight than the instructions. :-) i'm going to take my time and let nature take it's course. Love you guy's. Man, this smoke is nice :-). lots of love to the girls. Bc.

B

bigchips

me thinks a new forum should be started :- ADOPT A NEWBIE. for all you guy's who can help in a non-ass way and give some straight, good advice. Sorry to go on but i have a lot of love and smoke in the air tonight. Bc

sedate

sedate

bigchips said:
me thinks a new forum should be started :- ADOPT A NEWBIE

Huh. And here I've always sort of wanted some sort of noob-repellent spray.

Oh well.

So - uhh - bigchips - did you do anything with your mylar kite/reflector or are you happy so far with the results?

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Huh. And here I've always sort of wanted some sort of noob-repellent spray.

Oh well.

So - uhh - bigchips - did you do anything with your mylar kite/reflector or are you happy so far with the results?

Aww come on noobs like us look to the vets, yes I see to many that don't read enough before they ask. But that is what makes this place great. Sedate I know you got love in their to share :)

sedate

sedate

cripplearcher said:
Aww come on noobs like us look to the vets, yes I see to many that don't read enough before they ask. But that is what makes this place great. Sedate I know you got love in their to share

Ha. Well. I guess so. I suppose I wouldn't post if I didn't.

:passingjoint:

M

moleygunn

I was wondering too about it getting hot seen as it "thermal" but reading around i found a few people that suggested it or shiny wrapping paper.lol
I dont think heat should be too much of a problem as i'm using cfl's (6 of them,with red and blue mix)
As i live in ireland finding grow material is a bit hard,nearest hydro or grow shop is 100+miles from me. Even finding good ferts is proven to be difficult,all i've come accros so far is these all in one or multi purpose ferts.
The seeds i got are "kaya47", "Ice" and the other cant remember the name but its some form of skunk.All auto's as i thought would be best for first grow.
thanks for the advice and good luck with your own grow

Bloom and Grow in Dublin do the full Canna range. Have you tried them?

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
think one of us have our wires crossed. I'm on week 4 with about 5 weeks to go. I thought that was about right for an auto.

Iam pretty sure they stiil have to reach maturity then flower so 10 weeks min. from threads on here of autos 3 months is prime :hi

T

theTinker

Air conditioning here means opening a window or a door! lol

What nutes do u use with whats available to u?

I use canna nutes. I switched from BIO BIZZ as i used to hand water, now i drip feed so i needed Rez friendly nutes. BIO bizz is organic based so it grows and gunks up the res + hoses.

SativaMan

SativaMan

Plan to flower longer, because the bud is always better. Now you can sample the bud during the grow, but don't harvest the whole thing until the leaves are getting yellow, and the bud is not growing much new growth, or white hairs, that's when you cut.

I'm 4 weeks into flowering and i'm looking forward to harvest :harvest: although i have a rather poor crop :( because of the poor light. I also used CFL.
So the tips of my leaves started to dry but they didn't go yellow. Is it normal?
So i must harvest when my leaves are dry? and what should the buds look like?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

What happened ??? Bigchips just cut this thread short without showing us the harvest. I hate when people do that...start a thread and get my attention then BOOM half way thru the grow everybody stops posting...this is bullshit LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom