My first Clones Ever !

• Thread starter StonedBulgarian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StonedBulgarian

So guys theese are my first clones :) ive just done that and now it`s the big waiting ;]

DSC_0016.bmp
DSC_00221.bmp
DSC_0023.bmp
DSC_00191.bmp
DSC_0017.bmp
DSC_00181.bmp
DSC_00251.bmp

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
lookin good

Those clones look great. When i take my clones i only go down 1 node and cut so my clones are 2"-4" long. This way i can make numerous clones from a rather small plant. I also put a heat mat under them until they show roots. This isn't necessary, but it does help them root faster. Don't worry about doing this you look all good with what you got happenin. I see you on lots of other posts(in languages i don't speak) how many languages do you speak. Back to the clones do you have them under 24hrs or 18hrs.

your friend
mal

S

StonedBulgarian

hello again mal my friendoo :) i speak bulgarian and english .. but it looks complicated because i write it with english letters :P i have theese under 24:) i will put a heat wire under the pot and we will see what`s happening :) now the box looks a lil bit different from the picture...i`ve done something like greenhouse :) i will update picz in a day or two cuz i have so much traninigs .. and i will have race in few weeks so i cant stay on the pc :) see ya later :)

B

bingiman

looking good. You may want to remove the lower sets of leaves from the clones as the less foliage that the clone has to keep alive the more energy it can apply to growing roots but you still need some leaves to complete photosynthesis. merely an option. also make sure that you have adequate humidity (lots). good luck and happy growing. oh ya, good luck with that race of yours also.

S

StonedBulgarian

yo bingiman thans for the advance you`re givving :) and thanks for the good wishes for the race ... but i already broke 1 tooth and i`ve smashed litle bit my mouth with the ATV :D

D

dooobster

You should get a clear plastic or glass dome and place it over them to keep them in a high-humidity environment until they begin to show roots. Your chances of success will be increased greatly :) Humidity + warmth = roots :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom