My First DWC Grow (Diary)

• Thread starter MrGreenfinga
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

So i was Thinking it would be fun to do a Grow diary now that its my first time doing DWC going to tune in every week and do an update so here we go

Strain is Pineapple Chunk
From Barneys Farm
Approximately 20% sativa 80% Indica

I Use Flora Tripart series at a Ratio of 0,5ml/L of each with RO for seedlings as labled on the bottles

That add up to a EC of a total of 600
With a ph of 5,8
And a Resivoir temp that jumps between 18-21C

My Humidity is 55% because i got some other plants in there rn too
My Air temp is between 22-25C

I use a 230watt Full spectrum LED Light its about 85CM Away from Canopy level

This is Day 3 from sprouting and so far so good
Roots havent hit the water yet but i will definetely be looking forward to that

My first dwc grow diary
My first dwc grow diary 2

Will Update you Again in a Week see ya
🤟😆🤟

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

So Today is monday and my girl here is 10 Days old she was a little tired the first days but she have really picked up her pace now

33F3AA01 60DD 4BEA BCE8 CAC92C1D10A5

The EC is 600
And i let the ph go from 5,5 up to 6,5 and then bring it down again for optimal nutrient uptake
The air temp is around 22-24C
Humidity is about 50%
And the water temp is around 18-21/22 ish
she also developed some nice long roots
9788E5DC C970 4F3F 875C 1B4732C7ABA9

See yall on next Monday🤟😄🤟

Choppr

Choppr

Looks like a good start Mr Green! A good start is so important! Yep 68-74 F are good temps mine do best at 71-72 F, So your right where you want to be in Celsius. no chiller? just try to stay under 75F. (I keep frozen frozen water bottles and drop them in in the heat of the summer)Are you running sterile? or will you be colonizing microbes? looks good so far! Ill be lookin at ya, Hydro Master Race! lol Right On!

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Looks like a good start Mr Green! A good start is so important! Yep 68-74 F are good temps mine do best at 71-72 F, So your right where you want to be in Celsius. no chiller? just try to stay under 75F. (I keep frozen frozen water bottles and drop them in in the heat of the summer)Are you running sterile? or will you be colonizing microbes? looks good so far! Ill be lookin at ya, Hydro Master Race! lol Right On!
So far im clean asf
Using RO water with a synthetic 3 part nutrient line and i was wondering if the ice bottles shock the roots id like to try it out already got a bottle in my freezer

And Just wanted to say thanks for yalls support so comforting to have some fellow growers checking up😄❤️

Choppr

Choppr

So far im clean asf
Using RO water with a synthetic 3 part nutrient line and i was wondering if the ice bottles shock the roots id like to try it out already got a bottle in my freezer

And Just wanted to say thanks for yalls support so comforting to have some fellow growers checking up😄❤️
lol Im glad your clean asf ! lol, but in DWC there are 2 ways to run Sterile or Non Sterile. Sterile is when you use bleach/peroxides in your Solution and that's how you control Pathogens, bleach/peroxides kill all microbial life good and bad. Or you run Non-Sterile, you control Pathogens by Colonizing Microbes, I run non-sterile the way nature intended and colonize several species of microbes and some specialized myco assassins...this is very important if you dont run with water chillers, high water temps will breed bad microbes (phytophthora, pythium, etc) root rot. If your running non sterile and no chillers you need Southern Ag GFF or Hydroguard these both have a special microbe "amylolique faciens" I call myco assassins they will fight off or out-colonize the bad bugs, I use Southern Ag, its cheaper and more concentrated, any questions ask here or DM me! right on!

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Soo Today is monday and shes looking hella sexy stepping in to week 3
6912B57F 3BE1 4AE0 8F84 D0217CF6061E

Humidity is 55%
Air temp is 23C
And water temp has been a little off
Up to 25C🫣
EC is still 600 and she seems to thrive in it doesn’t drink more or less
Ph drifts from 5,5 to 6,5
61872903 4AFE 4A4A 8C47 5D10B892931E

I Have noticed some sligt discolouration on the roots
So i went and invested in some hydrogen peroxide hope that will fix it up still no signs of rot on the surface yet🤞

And Next week i will be prepared to mainline the shit out of her🥹
Stay tuned😆

Last edited:
Top Bottom