My First Dwc Grow White Widow Autoo

• Thread starter YoungJ2k17
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

YoungJ2k17

This is My first grow I Have 2 White widow auto Plants Its been 9 Days Since I planted the seeds They went germinated or nothing they where just planted so it's been 9 Days Since seed I Acsedently broke the Rockwool on both of them on the 4th day tryna see If the roots where growing (Rookie mistake) so I had to transplant Them and I just wanna know from a good growers point of view If the plant looks okay and if anybody has some first growers advice I would appreciate it a bunch I have them in 5 gallon single plant dwc buckets with 6" net pots I have advanced nutrients Grow Micro Bloom my grow space is about 2x3x5 or something like that I Have The seeds in Rockwool and the Rockwool placed in clay pellets I've done plenty of research but I would just like some opinions and suggestions from a Long time growers point. Of view ..

First Plant Day 2
My first dwc grow white widow autoo

First Plant Day 4
My first dwc grow white widow autoo 2
first plant day 7
My first dwc grow white widow autoo 3
first plant day 8
My first dwc grow white widow autoo 4
and then this is my other plant with the 2 top leafs look bigger and it's greener and the stem is thicker but it's kind of buried
Plant 2
My first dwc grow white widow autoo 5

My first dwc grow white widow autoo 6
Y

YoungJ2k17

This is My first grow I Have 2 White widow auto Plants Its been 9 Days Since I planted the seeds They went germinated or nothing they where just planted so it's been 9 Days Since seed I Acsedently broke the Rockwool on both of them on the 4th day tryna see If the roots where growing (Rookie mistake) so I had to transplant Them and I just wanna know from a good growers point of view If the plant looks okay and if anybody has some first growers advice I would appreciate it a bunch I have them in 5 gallon single plant dwc buckets with 6" net pots I have advanced nutrients Grow Micro Bloom my grow space is about 2x3x5 or something like that I Have The seeds in Rockwool and the Rockwool placed in clay pellets I've done plenty of research but I would just like some opinions and suggestions from a Long time growers point. Of view ..

First Plant Day 2
View attachment 749934
First Plant Day 4View attachment 749935first plant day 7 View attachment 749936 first plant day 8 View attachment 749937 and then this is my other plant with the 2 top leafs look bigger and it's greener and the stem is thicker but it's kind of buried
Plant 2 View attachment 749938
SECOND plant is on day 7

Top Bottom