My First Dwc Grow

• Thread starter GREY ALIEN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GREY ALIEN

GREY ALIEN

Hello everyone im new here and also a first time indoor grower need help on when to flush my plants are a unknown strain to me but they are very frosty and starting to pack on weight 33 days into flower. Dont know when to stop feeding do i stop ? Or continue with less nutes? And how long will i have to flush my dwc. Im really confused here. Can anyone please help me. I really want to make the best of this. THANX ALL:D

Strangeone

Strangeone

Hello everyone im new here and also a first time indoor grower need help on when to flush my plants are a unknown strain to me but they are very frosty and starting to pack on weight 33 days into flower. Dont know when to stop feeding do i stop ? Or continue with less nutes? And how long will i have to flush my dwc. Im really confused here. Can anyone please help me. I really want to make the best of this. THANX ALL:D
I'm an outdoor grower, but I know you start flushing 2 week's before harvest, hope this helps :smoking:

Junk

Junk

What are you feeding them?

The heavier you feed, the longer the flush. I start 3 weeks from harvest in RDWC, and I feed 1200-1300ppm. That feels really early to me, but it's the only way they flush completely in my setup.

Flushing is the kind of thing you just have to figure out. You are unlikely to nail it the first time. But grow the same strain, the same way a few times and you'll know exactly when to start it.

Hydro head

Hydro head

I grow nft so bit different but always give them 2 weeks, my ec tends to run at 1.6 and I find it works perfectly for me

Latest posts

Top Bottom